eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Please tell me why my store suspended?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
love7store

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Please tell me why my store suspended? Reply with quote

I'm a new,i reg nick,i post product,but it " no such product" in my store. Please tell me why my store suspended?And how i must when i post a new product,i sell books,toy and elec.I enjoyed Ecrater very much but i can't,hix.Please tell me know how is my store is ok?thanks! Crying or Very sad
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to prove you are selling an authentic product and that you have permission to use the Apple name and photo. At least that is what I am guessing since I can only view your home page.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You only have one item for sale and you got suspended, so you probably need proof that the item is authentic or you could be asking for payment forms that are not allowed by ecrater.

If you do get the suspension lifted, you need to finish your store with your logo and a picture on the front, more items, fill in the about us and terms page and give contact info. Currently your store looks like what we call a 'fly by night'. Something that will trick a few dumb people into buying from you, not deliver product and then move on. In other words a scammer. Please note I did not say that you were a scammer, but that is what your store looks like.
ReneesAttic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: hey Reply with quote

I hope my store never gets suspended!
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renee I suggest you edit your house for sale price. There is no reason you can't put the correct price in the listing.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Renee it doesn't matter what you write in the listing that the price of the house is, unless you put the price in, as what the price is, in the price spot you could find yourself selling a house for $100 and I don't want to be the one defending you if some buyer isn't happy when you tell them oops that is the wrong price.

Your chances of getting suspended go up when you don't follow ecraters rules and guidelines so you might want to double check them. You might also want to move some of your items into categories that make more sense. I looked at your house and garden category and almost all of the stuff doesn't fit in a house and garden category, except the $100 house. Some of your items look familiar from another seller that seems to me got suspended. You might want to really be sure about what you are doing and selling especially those medical products and syringes that at least in my state we need a prescription to buy them, plus other hospital type supplies.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: