eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Store Suspended?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
californiadiscounts

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:54 pm    Post subject: Store Suspended? Reply with quote

Hello,
I believe my store was suspended. Every time I click on a product the page says "no such product exists". I'm not sure why. I never got any message from Ecrater informing me I was not obeying the Terms and Conditions. I have %100 feedback. I really want to stay on and keep selling and would make any changes needed, hopefully the suspension is not permanent. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
viewfinders

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are definitely suspended. I haven't a clue why as I can't see your listings and saw nothing in your other pages to set off alarms.

Are you using stock photos without permission? Selling anything not allowed? Accepting payments not supported by eCRATER?
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are sellers ourselves and are unable to see your products. You need to check the Suspended Stores topic and review the first topic:
Suspended Stores -> Please read this topic first http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=1214

Sellers are not notified prior to their store being suspended. Your items are not removed, just hidden until the problems fixed or questions resolved. The process for reinstatement is at the bottom of the topic.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wondering if perchance they want proof that all your new CD or games that are factory sealed aren't pirated. You may need to provide proof via receipts about ownership and rights to resell. That is only MY guess from seeing your welcome pae and what you seem to be selling since we can't actually what your problem is. Check that sticky on top of the suspended store thread.
californiadiscounts

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the responses. I didn't notice there was a whole forum to suspended accounts or I would of put the thread there. From reading about the past suspensions I was suspended for either needing to verify my products (which I can) or using stock pictures for my products. I also had a sony product and some software which could have triggered something. All of my products we purchased legitimately. I will make these changes and submit another email to ecrater. thanks for the help
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: