eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I have no idea what happend ...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mojomoonjo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: I have no idea what happend ... Reply with quote

But one of my stores is now empty thankyouverymuch!
I have yet to hear from my email inquiry to CS regarding why.
one minute everything was up and now everything is down in my other store

do you need to know my username for that store (mojomoonresell) or the store name (mojomoon re-sell & collectibles) to help me?

I want to know what happened! I hate when ppl abuse power and simply delete with no explanation , email etc...bad bad business practices..i have had that store for years and dont sell anything illegal on it. To delete all my hard work over the years without so much as an explanation or warning email is ridiculously rude! So what gives? Wheres my stuff?

Is it even suspended/closed or just a glitch with system? Tell a seler something fer goodness sakes! Grrr..
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoJoMoonResell

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Here is the account in question-mojomoonresell Reply with quote

This username I am posting under now is the store that was emptied for no apparent reason...
MoJoMoonResell

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: please reactivate my store! I fixed the problem! Reply with quote

I think my store got suspended due to a pix I put up temporarily cuz I was away form home and needed to make it assesible to someone online. I have removed the listing. I had "hid" it, but I guess that was not enough.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would guess that if they checked your other store would be suspended as well. You are not allowed to have a listing that redirects the customer elsewhere, even to another ecrater store. You can only have an item listed once in all your stores I do believe. Your 'book' listing is a prime example of what I'm saying. It is a 'fake' listing unless for that $99 you will ship them all your occult books which I doubt. Otherwise there is actually nothing there for sale.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep and now it is gone as well. I didn't do it by the way! I don't have that power.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are your terms. The items in red would cause suspension. I don't know you but you come across as a smart ass and add to that your all caps and I for one would steer clear of you. But your attitude and mine are not reason to suspend you. The red bits are. I've put my comments in blue.

PLEASE NOTE: SHIPPING IS *NOT* FREE!! THERE ARE NO S/H PRICES LISTED FOR MOST ITEMS, AS S/H IS BASED ON TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE BY MY PAYPAL CART. If you don't use flat rate shipping, the matrix or USPS calculated then shipping is free. If it shows 0 then that is what the buyer pays. People don't read and tend to glaze over details about returns and shipping. All they want is the item you are selling.

ECONOMY S/H WITH TRACKING IS AS FOLLOWS:
$0.01 to $5.00=$3.50
$5.01 to $20.00=$6.00
$20.01 to $30.00=8.00
$30.01 & up=$12.00
PRIORITY S/H WITH TRACKING IS AS FOLLOWS:
$0.01 to $30.00=$9.00
$30.01 TO $50.00=$16.00
$50.01 & UP=$20.00
International S/H = $13.00 Flat Rate Global Priority Envelope.
(Bigger items may cost more..please ask before purchase.)

ALSO, PLEASE NOTE THAT EMAIL RESPONSE FROM PURCHASER WITH HOW YOU PLAN ON PAYING IS EXPECTED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF PURCHASE AND/OR RECEIPT OF INVOICE. IF NOT, I HAVE THE OPTION OF CANCELING THE PURCHASE & RE-LISTING THE ITEM.
IF IT IS A SHIPPING ISSUE,PLEASE *CONTACT ME* FOR SPECIAL ONE-ITEM PRICING. DON'T JUST PLAY DEAD. Wink THAT'S JUST RUDE & IMMATURE.

IOW, PLEASE TRY TO COMMUNICATE IN A TIMELY FASHION OR YOU MAY LOSE THE ITEM FOR NON-COMPLIANCE OF MY TERMS. YOU WANT TO BUY IT? I WANT TO SELL IT! LET'S MAKE IT WORK! Smile

ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS-IS/AS DESCRIBED. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES EXCEPT FOR BURNED /SELF-AUTHORED DVD MEDIA PURCHASES, AND THAT IS EXCHANGE FOR SAME ONLY IF RETURNED & FOUND TO ACTUALLY BE DEFECTIVE. This is illegal and against the terms and conditions of selling on eCRATER. This alone would cause suspension.

THANKS FOR READING THIS AND/OR MY SITE TERMS & HAPPY SHOPPING!

...AND IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE ANNOYINGLY IGNORANT PEOPLE THAT DOES NOT BOTHER TO READ THE ENTIRE LISTING /DESCRIPTION IN FULL, THEN TRIES TO BLAME *ME* FOR YOUR LACK OF UNDERSTANDING OR WORSE-YET ACCUSES ME OF ADDING "HIDDEN FEES" ETC... "TAKE A LONG WALK OFF A SHORT PIER" ,"SCRAM", "GET LOST"... WHATEVER!!!!!!" I HAVE A BUSINESS TO RUN AND AM NOT TO BLAME FOR YOUR IGNORANCE/LAZINESS/WHATEVER YOUR MALFUNCTION IS. I'M NOT YOUR MOTHER SO DON'T EXPECT ME TO CHANGE ALL MY LISTINGS TO SUIT YOU AND YOUR LACK OF ATTENTION TO DETAIL. IT'S RIGHT THERE IN BLACK & WHITE ON EACH & EVERY LISTING AS WELL AS ON THE FRONT OF MY STORE AND HERE. AND IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS,PLEASE HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO ASK THEM *BEFORE* YOU PURCHASE AN ITEM. DUH! YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH IN EXACTLY THE MANNER YOU DESERVE.

REMOVED!!! Maybe you were suspended for being too nasty to be on the site.

play nice
MoJoMoonResell

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: No..are you? Reply with quote

..if I am perceived as "too nasty" (by ppl like you that have no idea why I do what do but judge as if they have the right), it is because the intelligence level and reading ability of the average ecrater custpmer is below sub-moronic and everything needs to be spelled out for their lazy butts.

Also stupid ecrater and my existing domains sites paypal cart were never able to be reconciled so that had to be explained as well.

Also, I no longer sell recorder media , so thanks for nothing constructive whatsoever...you must have a ton of free time on your hands.

Yeesh..and *I* am too nasty?..lol.. lets talk about petty then, shall we? Smile

Thanks above to the other who actually provided useful information. It is, indeed, greatly appreaciated. I had no idea about thosethat pointed to my own on my other site. I'm starting to think that ecrater could care less if sellers are successful on ecrater since they dont gt any closing fees etc...

Thanks again helpful ppl. The other..well...don't care. Already categorized/judged you as well .....I wish you nothing but bad business and all the ignorant, cheap-a$$ customers that cant read that I used to get. Wink Enjoy! Twisted Evil
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJoMoonResell - I would like to apologize for the name calling that went on. I have REMOVED it. Behavior like that is not allowed in this forum.
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: please reactivate my store! I fixed the problem! Reply with quote

MoJoMoonResell wrote:
I think my store got suspended due to a pix I put up temporarily cuz I was away form home and needed to make it assesible to someone online. I have removed the listing. I had "hid" it, but I guess that was not enough.

that might be the reason. eCrater is not an image hosting site. There are many FREE image hosting sites available you might look into for next time.

Do you by chance have any items that are in both stores? that's a no no if you do.
thecheapskirt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Call me names but I would never read all that. All caps? Shouting? I wouldn't buy from someone who shouted at me.

I'm sure I'll get my post deleted too but... wow.

Also, as an FYI, all potential customers or anyone googling your ecrater name can see what you write on this particular board.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
that might be the reason

NOT the reason. I was looking through the one store left when it was suspended. She was breaking multiple rules all over her site.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: