eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

WHY ? suspended

View previous topic :: View next topic  
beauty-and-parfum

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:15 am    Post subject: WHY ? suspended Reply with quote

i need to know - why my store was suspended.
I work some months with good responses and yesterday on unclear to me to the reasons the shop was frozen.

on the product page i see - * Google disapproved items are updated once per month
what does it mean?

could you help me please?

http://beauty-and-parfum.ecrater.com/
feedbacks http://beauty-and-parfum.ecrater.com/view-feedback.php?storeid=234992
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are sellers, like you, and can only guess at the reason for your store to be suspended.

It appears, that you are selling high end designer fragrances. You may need to provided receipts to prove that the items were purchased from authorized sources, and that you are an authorized reseller.

For more information, you should read the sticky post at the top of the Suspended Stores section of the community.

Once you understand the problem, or potential problem, then you should contact eCrater via the Contact link of the bottom of the eCrater home page. Supply the requested information, indicate changes made, etc. No one in the Community can reactivate your store.
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:15 am    Post subject: Re: WHY ? suspended Reply with quote

beauty-and-parfum wrote:
why my store was suspended.

Likely b/c you are selling fakes of brand names.

From your homepage: "All items are good replicas"

From your About Us page: "The prices for our items are so low according not authentic origin"

From eCrater's Terms 4.5: "What is not allowed to post? .... Counterfeit Designer Items (replicas or imitation of designer products)"
beauty-and-parfum

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I qualitatively worked 4 months. it is visible on responses. and now me froze suddenly and not clearly for what.
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beauty-and-parfum wrote:
I qualitatively worked 4 months. it is visible on responses. and now me froze suddenly and not clearly for what.

The reason you were suspended is quite clear: you are violating eCrater Terms, which you should have read before you launched your store. It doesn't matter that you worked for 4 months before you were caught. You were in violation of the site's terms throughout those 4 months.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You cannot sell replica perfumes on eCRATER. Do not try to fix it unless you stop selling all such items and start selling something legitimate. If you had read the terms first you wouldn't have gone to all this work for nothing.
beauty-and-parfum

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understood that I made a mistake
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
also to leave your order if you would like us to send you a GOOGLE CHECKOUT Invoice to allow you to pay by Credit or Debit Card.

Not sure what that is supposed to mean, but if you take Google Checkout, it should be indicated on your listing pages and there should be no reason for you to have to send an invoice to customers. They should be able to pay immediately via GCO. Sounds like you may be doing a type of payment that ecrater doesn't support as well.

But your biggest problem I would think is pirated (replica) perfume. If that is all you sell, you should just close your store completely since you will never be allowed to keep selling them, or delete the fake perfume and try to sell something that goes with ecrater's rules.
beauty-and-parfum

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understood everything
thanks a lot
I will change the range for the original
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does that mean you are going to change the wording or change inventories? You will have to prove that the new inventory is authentic and you have the right to sell it and use the photos.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
All items are good replicas and produced in Europe and UAE by licence.

If all your items are replicas as you state, not stating that but still trying to sell them isn't going to work. You can't sell replicas of famous brands whether you say they are replicas or not.

Quote:
I will change the range for the original

Have no clue what that means.
ReneesAttic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My store was suspended because I had multople same items in two different stores and some in each store. I do not know why that matters so much that they would suspend your store because you have more than one ittem of the same thing.
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReneesAttic wrote:
My store was suspended because I had multople same items in two different stores and some in each store. I do not know why that matters so much that they would suspend your store because you have more than one ittem of the same thing.

Because those are the rules. If that was allowed there would be sellers here taking advantage of the free space to list thousands of items all the same size, color etc. that would saturate the internet. Search engines would be having conniption fits because they are also offering free space and you would be taking advantage of them.

Parfum's problem was totally different. She was selling illegal merchandise. Illegal as in against the laws of the US, as well as against the rules of eCRATER.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: