eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Just Introducing myself to everyone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admliquidations

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Just Introducing myself to everyone Reply with quote

Hello Everyone

My name is Andre D. Manzay, I'm just introducing myself. I now have a site on ecrater. I use to sell on ebay pretty often, but wactching bids got real old real fast and I made decent money. That's all a hassle to deal with, I think this way If you have a product or products sell them up front at the price their worth and ship it to the customer, that's the way I want to do bussiness. I would like to welcome you to my store, A.D.M. Liquidations, please stop by for time to time tell me what you think. I have some item now on display and more will be coming soon.

http://admliquidations.ecrater.com

Andre D. Manzay[/b]
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
admliquidations

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Just Introducing myself to everyone Reply with quote

[quote="admliquidations"]Hello Everyone

My name is Andre D. Manzay, I'm just introducing myself. I now have a site on ecrater. I use to sell on ebay pretty often, but wactching bids got real old real fast and I made decent money. That's all a hassle to deal with, I think this way If you have a product or products sell them up front at the price their worth and ship it to the customer, that's the way I want to do bussiness. I would like to welcome you to my store, A.D.M. Liquidations, please stop by for time to time tell me what you think. I have some item now on display and more will be coming soon.

!
http://admliquidations.ecrater.com

Andre D. Manzay

-REMEMBER IF YOU DO NOT DO ANYTHING YOU WILL NOT GET ANYTHING
sunflowerbumpkinsdesignsh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there and welcome!!! I am new as well. My only suggestion is get a store logo and a side photo. other then that your store looks great.
Good luck!!

Charlene
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: