eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

No such product show in my store

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spritsprit2013

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: No such product show in my store Reply with quote

Hi,
I start a store in ecrater but can't search the product detail and show "no such product". I already read the topic on follow the rules in ecrater. What should I do next to activate my listing display.

Thks for any idea.

Sprit.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store is suspended. Since you had not completed set up there is no way anyone here can suggest what you have done wrong. Looks like you are selling lots of jewelry or buttons but even your category (my products) doesn't give a clue.

Are you listing in a foreign language, not in US dollars, accepting payment options now supported by eCRATER?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While you ARE allowed to have more than one store on ecrater, you are not allowed to sell the same items on both of them. Since both your sites seem to only have a few things of the same type, it looks like you are trying to have two duplicate stores which is not allowed here.

How about trying to follow the rules, Set up a store correctly with good listings, reasonable prices and shipping, a good selection of products, informative terms of service and about us information and see how that goes. That is what a successful seller does. When doing that there is no reason to try and cheat the system by having two stores selling the same stuff. Especially with the high prices you are charging, you need people to be able to trust you and trust that you will provide what you promise. This is a most inauspicious start though.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: