eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Urgent Need Advice : my store gets suspended due to PayPal

View previous topic :: View next topic  
edlwise

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:15 am    Post subject: Urgent Need Advice : my store gets suspended due to PayPal Reply with quote

Hi
I founded my self suspended today after a good sales on eCrater for few months.I said may be is due to a paypal claim from one buyer I already issued to him the refund and I have all the paypal emails.
I contacted the ecrater customer service but no response.

Please help me and tell me what to do.

Regards

edlwise.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:47 am    Post subject: Re: Urgent Need Advice : my store gets suspended due to PayP Reply with quote

edlwise wrote:
I contacted the ecrater customer service but no response.

The customer service staff is small and it may take some time for them to reply. We are fellow sellers here on the forum and can only see your home page and text pages. Because you have random products on your home page, I was able to refresh the page to see some of your items. I notice you are selling cell phone blockers that are illegal for sale in the USA according to the FCC website and that would cause your store to be suspended. I didn't take the time to see if there are other products that would cause a problem.

I noticed your contact info shows you are in Hong Kong. You might want to add a Q&A on the FAQ page regarding shipping time. Your item pages may show your location, but buyers sometime assume since it is a US site the item will be shipped within the US which would cause an unrealistic expectation for shipping time.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stores here are generally not suspended due to the problem you mentioned with PP. You get suspended for incorrect items in your store or your written store policies. Read through this suspended thread to get an idea of what might be wrong and how to fix it.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about (and from your store's terms) ...
Quote:
The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your Order.

does that mean that some items offered for sale might be out of stock ?
edlwise

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
Thank you all for your help and efforts
I checked all my terms and I followed some sellers guidelines before and I have some orders.
When we Exclude Paypal issue , I have to check all my items I sell.
Thank for and don't forget me please if you have any help

Regards
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I love to read, I finally had to give up on your terms of service and I suspect any buyer would as well. You are stating terms that you can't control at all such as you will debit someones account within 24 after an order. Doesn't work like that on ecrater. YOU have nothing to do with processing a payment. They click the buttons and get to PP or GCO (if you have that option) and either pay then or decide not to.

As a matter of fact, most of your terms does not coincide with ecrater and how it works, so one can only assume that you have taken your terms from some other website you may have and pasted it in total into your terms of service here (or copied them from some other company). To be accurate with your terms of service, you need to have them specific to ecrater itself.

Some things to keep in mind. You can't have out of stock items listed in your store. You can't promote any other payment process other than what ecrater supports. You can't charge a customer MORE after their order for shipping or anything. You can however lower the cost and refund excess shipping collected. Not quite sure how you collect the VAT as a seperate item for EU countries, as there is no way to do this on ecrater without making the VAT looking like the item costs more and thus leaves the buyer liable for an increased VAT when the package arrives in their country.

And I'm sure there is more that I didn't read. Just because you weren't suspended when you first started your store only means that you weren't caught violating ecrater terms until now.

It could be you were also suspended due to what articles you are selling, but we can't see them to know what they are. In the meantime, you may want to figure out terms of service that go along with ecrater policies specifically as your terms are what MAY have gotten you in trouble in the first place. I have noticed that many suspended sellers either have NO terms of service at all or have this mess legalize-speak junk like yours with statements that don't apply at all to this site. You may want to check other sellers terms of service to what maybe should or should not be covered.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: