eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

ATTENTION New ecrater.com Sellers - please read
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hiboux

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:01 am    Post subject: No menu No orders! Reply with quote

I'm really sorry not to have known about this & I'm trying to find how to put the shop on hold till it's all sorted,but when I sign in there isn't an orders and therefore no menu to do it?! DO you have a link to it?I'm baffled
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Ns1expressions

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:00 am    Post subject: New to Erater Reply with quote

Hello All,
I happy to be a part of a growing community. I have placed my store (ns1expressions) on hold and hidden my pictures until I have upload all product, with correct description. This forum has been very helpful so far. I must admit, I've made a few mistakes already (like not realizing the store was live before putting all the correct information in the description or understanding the shipping method.

Thanks for reading,

(Ns1expressions)
Rocks-of-Joy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I just opened my eCrater store this weekend. I will be adding new items daily, and have at least 800 different items to list. Yes, it's a bit of a hodge-podge with crystals and minerals, jewelry, and vintage collectibles, but I don't want to have to keep track of more than one store.

So far, the only thing I have found to be troublesome is the shipping options, as have many other sellers I noticed by reading other forum topics. The products I sell range in weight from 2 or 3 ounces to 20 pounds or more. So, the way the shipping matrix is set up may cause some lost sales because of shipping fees. If I chose the option of fixed shipping prices, seems like Australia and the UK are excluded from buying anything in my shop. Yet, I don't want to offer free shipping because I would make little or no money because of shipping fees. Or, I would have to greatly increase the price of the item to the point it probably wouldn't sell anyway.

Otherwise, I'm excited to be part of the eCrater community and hope my sales take off soon!

http://rocks-of-joy.ecrater.com/
Hirotechnion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:05 am    Post subject: Question about shipping matrix Reply with quote

Good evening,

I am new to e-Crater but I have two-year experience in online selling through Etsy. My main problem with E-crater is to determine the shipping matrix. I sell from Greece to anywhere in the world, so in the shipping zones I have added all of the countries available. The thing is that it seems I have to fill in every single matrix for each individual country which is quite dissapointing (>100 countries x 10 weight categories). Do I have to fill them in according to each country's shipping policies or just Greece's policies?

Thanks in advance,
Efstratia Dokeri

---http://hirotechnion.ecrater.com/---
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: