eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

my store suspended

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ukbargain

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: my store suspended Reply with quote

hello,
please help me my store is suspended but i don't now why is suspended am new in ecrater thank you
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see that you even have anything listed yet. You category list 'my products' shows zero items. Since we can't see any of your items and can only see your incredibly long involved terms of service we can't tell you why you may have bee suspended.

Edited to add: Do you have more than one store here? Did you already have a suspended store that you didn't fix. I recall reading your exact terms of service before and since they are the same poor grammer and quirky wording, it makes one wonder if you opened a new store to try to sell the same things. If you already had a store suspended and instead of fixing it, opened a new one that will get you suspended again. I know this is the seocnd time in an about us page that said:
Quote:
A new management team has recently joined us to help make the business even better for our customers. We have a new Buying team who are as we speak trotting the globe looking for the latest cool gifts and gadgets.
which makes me think you are just opening a new store or trying to get around something. I may be wrong, but you asked for help and that is all I can see. I mean really, how many of us have buying teams trotting around the globe looking for new stuff? Or have 'new' management teams?
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Early in your terms you state that prices may be different than those posted.
Against the rules.

You give the impression that shipping if not free is determined after purchase.
Against the rules.

You say you try to keep the site up to date about what is in stock or not.
Against the rules. Any item not in stock must be hidden until it is in stock again.

You call yourself a UK shop and evidently charge UK and EU VAT but your contact info is all Hong Kong. Makes no sense. If you are in Hong Kong why are you charging VAT?
edlwise

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
Thanks for your support
I sell all products free shipping worldwide and I ship from Hong Kong
thecheapskirt

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
I mean really, how many of us have buying teams trotting around the globe looking for new stuff?

I do!
thecheapskirt

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But seriously, have you popped that phrase in Google? Interesting, results!
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come to think of it, I do have a buyer scouring the Ohio area for inventory for me and my old boyfriend (still a friend), if he hit a great cache of patterns would pick them up to resell to me. But alas, that is only buyers trotting around the US for me. Perhaps I need more buyers. Perhaps what I really need is some hired help to scan, transcribe and help me list my backlog Laughing
thecheapskirt

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Come to think of it, I do have a buyer scouring the Ohio area for inventory for me and my old boyfriend (still a friend), if he hit a great cache of patterns would pick them up to resell to me. But alas, that is only buyers trotting around the US for me. Perhaps I need more buyers. Perhaps what I really need is some hired help to scan, transcribe and help me list my backlog Laughing

No kidding... the sourcing is the FUN part! It would be the part I want to keep doing, and have someone else do the boring parts Wink

I don't actually have many people looking for me but it seems that every day on Facebook I've got someone who has spotted an ugly sweater and wants to know if I want it LOL

And I pick them up all over when I travel. I love to shop in Milwaukee, they have TONS of ugly sweaters--I have a favorite store I never miss when I'm there and I bring and extra suitcase just for that shop. And I was just in Palm Springs and got a bunch of golf sweaters there. Seems like every area has their "thing". Here in Dallas they like their bling so this is where I get the most gem sweaters.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Cheap Skirt. The sourcing is the best part. I could easily be a professional thrift and yard sale buyer. I refrain because I can buy 100 items for every item I sell and don't have room to store it all.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is what I miss the most is the sourcing, but every year since I have been doing this I'm getting less physically able to go out other than our local thrift store. Getting surprise boxes of patterns in the mail is a bit like Christmas. The ones my old boyfriend sent me brought up tons of nostalgia (besides seeing his handwriting again Very Happy ) In the box he sent me was a copy of just about every thing I sewed for myself in the late 70's and early 80's including my maternity tops! I had a nice walk down memory lane with those.
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My sweet mom is always on the look out for me. Another friend gave me a box of patterns from the 60's and 70's with many patterns that she had sewn for her 5 girls. I had also sewn some of those same patterns so I had fun looking through them.
I know what you all mean about the fun part of either receiving that box inventory or finding it yourself. I could also be a professional junk, I mean treasure finder.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy has this thread gone off topic. Rolling Eyes
ukbargain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All this talk, who writes, but the shop closed I did not find help from you, my friends
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the shop closed I did not find help from you, my friends

Much advice was given to help you look at things to check to be sure you are in compliance with ecrater policies. Any place where you aren't in compliance, you have to fix. As I mentioned before, some of your stuff looks exactly like another store that was here and also got suspended. If this was you and instead of fixing your broken store, you opened a new one is yet another reason to be suspended.

We can not see anything but the basics of your store as I believe we already mentioned. If you read this whole suspended thread (many, many posts), you will find lots of reasons and lots more advice of what to try, including contacting ecrater and asking why you are suspended.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: