eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Produtos not showing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hunkydorygoodies

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:21 am    Post subject: Produtos not showing Reply with quote

Dear representative. I've checking my store for 5 days now, and for some reason people cannot access products at all. Please, let me know if there is something I did wrong. If you access the store you won't be able to see the product listed for sale. I know is there, but we can see when we open the store to buy it. I appreciate your return. Thank you!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store has been suspended. If you read through the Suspended stores thread (right under this one) you should get an idea of what to look for and fix to have your store reinstated. We are only sellers just like you and can not see your listings, so we can't tell you what might be wrong with your store. If you need to, you need to contact the ecrater team via their contact message form, not through this forum.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect the problem is your "pre-owned" designer collections. You need proof of authenticity. Someone could have seen an item that looked fake and reported it or eCRATER could have pulled you out by screening certain designer names. Counterfeit is not tolerated here so if that is the reason, you will have to prove authenticity before reopening.
hunkydorygoodies

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: thank you Reply with quote

i'll try to get in contact with them, first time something happened. why they dis not get in contact with me. I don't sell fake. Of course, if this is the case i'll try to straight up things right away. thank again.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
why they dis not get in contact with me

Because they don't. They expect you to follow the rules and if you don't they suspend you, especially if there is a chance that you might be selling counterfeit goods which could get the whole site shut down.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: