eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

store suspended
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OpenBoxDeals

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: store suspended Reply with quote

My dilemma is that ecrater suspended my store after selling on this store for over 2 years and many happy customers. I buy my items in bulk auctions from a liquidation company and everything on their website is authentic because it comes from the nations largest retail stores like Walmart and Bestbuy. all my transactions are done online and the invoices are downloaded from online. ecrater would not accept those invoices even though they come from one of the world leading source of liquidated products. honestly, I think it is ridiculous that ecrater would not even accept those invoices. They want invoices and receipts that show the actual items, and not bulk invoices. It is impossible for me to get invoices for lots that have 200+ items in it and show every single item in the receipt. Anyways, can anyone help me with a hint of what I need to do to get my store reinstated... I am desperately seeking help ..
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thecheapskirt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like you had a problem with things you listed not being in stock. I believe that is against the site policies. I'm sure someone else knows for sure.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure how/why Cheapskirt thinks this has to do with out of stock items. I Googled you to see if I could see your store that way and it appears that all your items have been purged from GP already. So without seeing your feedback I don't know if she is correct or not.

Your terms page seemed very straightforward and professional. I would apply to eCRATER admin again for a second appraisal.
thecheapskirt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ecrater.com/view-feedback.php?storeid=160352

Feel free to disagree if you think those comments don't reflect a problem with not actually having items listed for sale available to ship.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I read the terms, and I have an issue with one item. There are a few others that make me feel a bit uncomfortable, but one that stands out...
Quote:
If you place a negative feedback without contacting us, we have the right to deny any refunds.

If the seller gets a negative because the item is not in stock, the seller gets to keep the customers money ? I think not.
elpereles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecheapskirt is right. A lot of feedback comments of "out of stock".
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Cosmic on the feedback and keeping the buyer's money. I also have a problem with saying you ship to the 48 US States and Canada, Mexico, Hawaii and Alaska. Why not say all 50 states and be done with it? (Certainly not why you were suspended but it looks silly).

I do have a problem with why your customers can't use PO boxes when you state that you ship via the USPS which will deliver to a PO box. Question Also after saying you don't ship to Europe, Asia, Africa, or South America you mention that you do sell to international customers. I guess you only sell to Australia? You do know that the UK is located in Europe? None of this to get you suspended but your terms etc. need to be looked at with a new eye.

Without seeing what you sell, I would guess the out of stock thing and lots of bad feedback is a problem. The big thing is, it sounds like you have already been in contact with the ecrater team. We can't help you if you can't do what they ask of you as they are the final decision. They apparently want your invoices for buying your inventory but if you can't supply them, then we can't tell you a work around. The only way to get your store reinstated is do what the ecrater team tells you to do. Nothing we say can help in the long run.
Misty4m

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cosmicray wrote:
Well I read the terms, and I have an issue with one item. There are a few others that make me feel a bit uncomfortable, but one that stands out...
Quote:
If you place a negative feedback without contacting us, we have the right to deny any refunds.

If the seller gets a negative because the item is not in stock, the seller gets to keep the customers money ? I think not.

I found that kind of strange also when I read it earlier and a few other things on there also.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheapskirt, I retract my former statement. I don't know how you access a suspended store's feedback.

Question about the terms. They look like drop-shipper terms but other info makes it sound like seller has all items in house and tests them. To the seller, if you ever get reinstated, write terms that fit the buyer, not your drop shipper's terms for you to adhere to.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:
Cheapskirt, I retract my former statement. I don't know how you access a suspended store's feedback.

Every store has a number assigned. Once you determine the number, you can make the URL to get to the feedback.

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat is #10809
cosmicray is #31594
MoonwishesStore is #36434
MaggietheCatsMeows is #41691
thecheapskirt is #107552
OpenBoxDeals is #160352
cosmicbricks is #196820
cosmicgoods is #254307

etc
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it my imagination or do those numbers coincide with when we signed up here? So glad for you computer whizes that can figure this stuff out. Thanks!
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:
I don't know how you access a suspended store's feedback.
I found it the same way I find a lot of other things, just google. When you enter the store name, space, ecrater you can see a number of pages from a suspended store. In this case the feedback page was the second listing.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Is it my imagination or do those numbers coincide with when we signed up here? So glad for you computer whizes that can figure this stuff out. Thanks!

That is what it appears. I tried a series of numbers behind my own store number, and found 1 or 2 that looked active, but plenty of nascent (i.e. failed dead) stores. Store where someone did the minimum to get a number assignment, but never completed or stocked it. So I think you can safely say there have been 250k store creations, but no idea how many are actively being operated.
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cosmicray, all these years here and I never knew that. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
elpereles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I also have a problem with saying you ship to the 48 US States and Canada, Mexico, Hawaii and Alaska. Why not say all 50 states and be done with it? (Certainly not why you were suspended but it looks silly).

I call it eBay seller business "Geography Class 101". In some cases, I consider it "xenophobic" in special coming from sellers using the USPS. But everybody is free to choose where to sell.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: