eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How to make changes on home page

View previous topic :: View next topic  
walkersteals

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: How to make changes on home page Reply with quote

I have recently added another category, so far 34 items but plenty more to come, I already have all my boxes filled with catagories, however, i would like to change the one that has only 32 and have the recent category added to the bottom of the page Can I take the small one out and just have it added as another category, and the new category listed with pic?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In your administration page click on set up and you will get your different categories. click on the pencil icon to edit. You can delete a category by clicking the X icon but don't do that if you still have items in the category as they well get deleted I believe, and the green arrow icon helps you set up new categories. I think there is more information under the forum discussion called set up (or something like that).

FYI when I checked you store, I noticed this:
Quote:
direct on line credit card processing
. This is not an allowed ecrater payment method and can get you suspended.

Also, this item "1999 Fiesta Bowl:Tennessee vs. Florida State" both the title and the description give no idea what this item is. Is it a poster? a DVD? An old tostito bag? What? You have it under your DVD category, but I've seen enough things in wrong categories to not assume what it is. If it is a DVD, you need the words DVD, run time, widescreen or not, the code for whether it is for playing in the US or Europe, etc. Looking at the picture and reading your 'description' I can't even tell what school you are talking about which would be a keyword.

Your photos aren't the right size as well I believe and you are getting google ads right after your description before pictures of your other stuff. This indicates something is wrong in your set up, usually pictures.
walkersteals

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: MoonshineStore Reply with quote

Thanks for all your help. I will try to make the changes you advised.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: