eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

ADMINS I NEED YOUR HELP NO ITEMS SHOWING

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scooterelements

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: ADMINS I NEED YOUR HELP NO ITEMS SHOWING Reply with quote

Why are my items not showing? i just got an order last night and i went on the site this morning and nothing is showing. I have 100% Positive feedback. Did i do something wrong? If so let me know www.scooterelements.ecrater.com

I have read the rules and nothing applies to me. I sell brand new scooter parts. so i am wondering what did i do wrong. contacted Ecrater thru the contact form and no reply yet.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store is suspended. You are right to address your concerns to the administrator, but that takes place through the contact form that you have already filled out. Posting it on the forum here isn't going to help. Ecrater has a very small staff and when you write them, you just have to wait your turn for help.

Those of us on the forum are just sellers too and we can't see your items so we have no idea why you may have been suspended. You might want to read the discussion thread on suspensions as it might give you an idea of what you need to fix when you see what other sellers have done wrong.
scooterelements

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Your store is suspended. You are right to address your concerns to the administrator, but that takes place through the contact form that you have already filled out. Posting it on the forum here isn't going to help. Ecrater has a very small staff and when you write them, you just have to wait your turn for help.

Those of us on the forum are just sellers too and we can't see your items so we have no idea why you may have been suspended. You might want to read the discussion thread on suspensions as it might give you an idea of what you need to fix when you see what other sellers have done wrong.

Thank you. I have read everything and still dont understand why i was suspended. I dont sell anything copyrighted or could be counterfit. no drugs, no weapons, just simple scooter parts. Thanks again hopefully Ecrater will write me back soon.

Thanks
thecheapskirt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could it be because you have a feedback saying what they ordered was "out of stock"?
scooterelements

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecheapskirt wrote:
Could it be because you have a feedback saying what they ordered was "out of stock"?

can you get suspended for that?? The guy gave us positive feedback because we were out of stock of the item and we informed him and refunded his money within 24hours 100% refund no restock fee and gave him a $20.00 credit towards a future purchase which he used on our other website www.scooterelements.com. As a matter a fact you can see everything we have on our ecrater site on our other website www.scooterelements.com
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scooterelements wrote:
can you get suspended for that?? The guy gave us positive feedback

You can get suspended for any violation of the eCrater Terms. Have you read them at http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php ?

"4.5 What is not allowed to post? .... Items that are not for sale"

Out of stock items are not for sale. Don't know if that is the reason (or one of them) you were suspended. Just addressing that one question you raised.
scooterelements

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FoxAndFish wrote:
scooterelements wrote:
can you get suspended for that?? The guy gave us positive feedback

You can get suspended for any violation of the eCrater Terms. Have you read them at http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php ?

"4.5 What is not allowed to post? .... Items that are not for sale"

Out of stock items are not for sale. Don't know if that is the reason (or one of them) you were suspended. Just addressing that one question you raised.

that can explain it. i did have a few items that in the title i put SOLD OUT. i have deleted them all so hopefully ecrater will give me my account back. Thanks for the info
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: