eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

PLEASE HELP - I AM LOSING SALES

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fabulousfashions

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: PLEASE HELP - I AM LOSING SALES Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

My store is www.fabulousfashions.ecrater.com

My store is NOT on hold and the products are listed but when going to the site and clicking on ANY of the categories or items it says that it is not available.

PLEASE HELP, WHAT IS GOING ON? Does anyone know the number to eCrater or how to contact them!

Thanks!
Holly
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It appears your store has been suspended. Go to the Suspended Stores forum and read the "Please read this topic first!" sticky.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked at what I could see of your store and did not see any suspendable offenses in the information you have provided for buyers. And yes you are definitely suspended.

Do you have any brand name merchandise in your store that could be fake?

Your shipping terms indicate a lot of I'll invoice you if..... clauses. eCRATER prefers you do checkout through their system for obvious reasons. Don't know if that is a suspendable offense or not.

How long have you been on eCRATER? I see you have another store. Is it okay?
Do you have feedback and if so is it negative? Do you have a lot of sold items showing in your store?

Use the contact form at the bottom at the eCRATER home page to contact the administration. No phone number.
fabulousfashions

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and thank you for responding.

I just do not understand why I am suspended. None of my items are fake. They are brand name items (clothing) used, new with tags, and new without tags. I've been doing this since 2008, 100% feedback.

I had a recent sale with a lady that paid via PayPal eCheck that took forever to clear, could that be the reason?

I only have customers pay via PayPal & Googlecheckout and what I refer to when saying Ill invoice this and that is if they wish to purchase multiple items or want to combine shipping to let me know up front and I will adjust the prices on eCrater posting.

I do not have another online store. Just my personal home store. I have 2 Sold Items Showing. I will delete those now.

I have contacted eCrater and no response yet of course but how and when will I be unsuspended and why did I not get notififed?

Thanks everyone.

Holly
thecheapskirt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah you can't do things like this:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:fVpGok8kU_MJ:fabulousfashions.ecrater.com/p/5620342/creme-yellow-sequence-floral-print

Also FYI it is "sequins", not "sequence".
cosmicray

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will offer a possible critique of your store's Terms (as I cannot see any of the product listings). This below may, or may not, be the reason(s) for teh suspension, but they are things you should consider.

Quote:
Preferred Payment is through PayPal, you will get your items faster and with delivery confirmation. We also accept Google Checkout which allows you to pay with any type of credit card.

For all intents and purposes, PP and GCO are identical as to credit cards. Both of them should allow you to ship in the same time frame. If you want to contrast instant/electronic with manual (or eCheck) payments, that would be ok.

Quote:
All shipping is figured for the United States.

If you are an international buyer please contact us for shipping quotes
If you have decided to sell international, populate the shipping matrix, and/or turn on USPS Calculated for international. No reason why you can't give the customer an online indication of the shipping costs.

Quote:
Our shipping prices not only include the actual postage but also the proper shipping materials to make sure your items get to you safely. Thank you for your understanding.
Sounds like you are padding shipping a bit. Perhaps you should rethink that. But seriously, why do you even need to mention that in the store's Terms ?

Quote:
We are always happy to combine shipping, please contact us with the number of lots you are interested in and we will give you an adjusted rate.
System should quote a price automatically. If the price is too high, then you can refund or charge less, as appropriate. This Term implies that you want the customer to request manual involvement.

Quote:
If you wish to add on delivery confirmation or insurance you must specify before paying so we can give you an adjusted postage rate. We are not responsible for any lost or damaged items.
You have to accept an electronic payment. You should be able to include D/C without charging the customer as that is now free for most USPS First and Priority (assuming you print postage electronically).

Quote:
Please Note: Most of our clothing are preowned items. The descriptions we give are to the best of our ability. Any flaws will be stated in the description. Please read descriptions entirely.
I cannot see your descriptions, but I hope you are tagging them as "Used"

Quote:
Payment expected within 3 days of item selling.
Most electronic payments should happen instantly (eChecks is the exception). Perhaps you should clarify this to indicate non-electronic payments.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I had a recent sale with a lady that paid via PayPal eCheck that took forever to clear, could that be the reason?

NO!

Quote:
We are not responsible for any lost or damaged items.

Yes you actually are as per Federal mandates and rules for mail order sellers. Even though the shipping is out of our hands, we are still responsible to get items to the buyer in the same condition it was bought. One of the best gifts that you can give yourself as a seller is putting delivery confirmation on each and every package you ship out (even if at your expense). That way you always have an answer for the 'where's my stuff?' emails. Buying your postage elctronically the DC is free these days. Buying inurance to cover larger sales is also a gift you give yourself so you don't have to pay for lost, broken things out of pocket, since it is your responsibility.

Quote:
I have 2 Sold Items Showing

That could have been the reason you were suspended.

Quote:
how and when will I be unsuspended and why did I not get notififed?

No one is notified of their suspension. You are expected to know and follow the ecrater rules and if you don't you are at risk for suspension. You will be unsuspended when you fix all the items that need it and prove to ecrater that you have done so and ask to be unsuspended. They are a small team and it might take several days.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: