eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Audio Gasoline - High Performance Turntable Fuel
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: "The King Khan & BBQ Show" German Numbered Edi Reply with quote

From The Collector's Corner
Scarce German Numbered Edition

VG+/VG+ (Record/Cover)

The King Khan & BBQ Show
Self-Titled LP
Hazelwood Records HAZ 034V
LP Released in 2005

This is already a classic piece of underground gold. The debut album from the collaboration between the one-man-band Mark BBQ Sultan and professor of oldies radio King Khan. This is a rare numbered edition on the German label Hazelwood, with an alternate color scheme on the cover (which is completely different from the US pressing on Goner). This record is number 566. Hard to find in any condition, this copy looks great!

Tracks:
A1 Love You So
A2 Waddlin Around
A3 Fish Fight
A4 Bimbo's Theme
A5 Hold Me Tight
A6 Outta My Mind
B1 Take Me Back
B2 Pig Pig
B3 Am I The One
B4 Got It Made
B5 Lil Girl In The Woods
B6 Shake Real Low

The grade of the record is VG+ with a few light surface only marks that do not affect play. The cover is VG+ with a couple of corner bumps and light signs of handling, with bright artwork. A very nice copy, and almost never seen.

Only one copy available! Click on the image above or come visit us now at:
http://audiogasoline.ecrater.com

Audio Gasoline: Rare Records for the Professional Collector

Last edited by AudioGasoline on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: "Festivals Of The Himalayas" David Lewiston Field Reply with quote

Rare Field Recordings By David Lewiston
From The Himachal Region of Himilayan India

VG++/VG++ (Record/Cover)

Various Artists
Festivals Of The Himalayas
Explorer Series Nonesuch Records H72065
LP Released in 1975

This is a fantastic collection of authentic field recordings from the Himachal region of Himilayan India, including the Chamba Valley and the Dussehra Festival in Kulu. These are live performances, recorded by the great British ethnomusicologist David Lewiston. An amazing peek into a world most of us will never get to see for ourselves. Includes extensive liner notes with info on the musicians, instruments, and the significance of each song. Includes the original custom inner sleeve printed with the entire catalog for the Explorer Series from Nonesuch Records.

Tracks:
A1 Kulu Nati (Kulu Valley Dance) 2:40
A2 Kore, Kore, Coat Mereya Purana (Puran's Brown Coat) 3:54
A3 Phota Lo Jatu Ra Khana, Lariye Khekhati (Red Rice For My Lover, Mrs. Khekhati) 4:28
A4 Tikmu Lariye (Mrs. Tikmu) 2:03
A5 Sahoo Nati (Dance Of Sahoo) 6:11
B1 Kinnaur Song 3:50
B2 Shuki Dali Re Panchhi Roye (Weeping Bird) 4:24
B3 Chamba Nati (Dance Of Chamba) 1:59
B4 Et Ta Tu Khube Gugu (Oh, Khube Guru) 2:03
B5 Kului Nati (Dance Of Kulu Valley) 7:00

The grade of the record is VG++ with only a couple of very light surface-only marks that do not affect play. The cover grades to VG++ with extremely light signs of storage, bright artwork and no splits. A beautiful copy.

One copy in stock, in beautiful condition. Click on the image above or visit us now at:

Last edited by AudioGasoline on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:51 am    Post subject: "Wood Panel Pacer Wagon With Mags" LP +7" EP Reply with quote

Rare 90s Punk Compilation
100 Songs By 100 Bands, On One LP & One 7"

VG++/NM (Record/Cover)

Various Artists
Wood Panel Pacer Wagon With Mags
Too Many Records TM 76
LP + 7 inch Released in 1996

This is one of the coolest compilations to come out of the 90s, and is still one of the hardest to track down. This baby has 100 tracks by 100 bands, on just one LP and one 7 inch. This was only printed once in an edition of only 3200 copies, and was never released on CD. Includes the original zine-style book with info on every band, and also includes the original clear outer sleeve with the hype sticker affixed. Incredible, and rarely seen, this is an instant party of short intense songs.

Tracks:
A1 Buckys, The Short Songs
A2 Your Mother 0 SF
A3 Crudlers, The Girls Best Friend
A4 Boris The Sprinkler Time Bomb Tom
A5 Against All Authority No Government Can Give You Freedom
A6 Elmer Why I Oughta
A7 Buglite Too Much Sugar
A8 Nothing Cool Social Commentary In 30 Seconds Or Less
A9 Fumes, The Sister
A10 Lizards I'm A Tyrant
A11 Youth Gone Mad Loagees Herb Garden
A12 Carpet Knights, The Irish Cookie
A13 Rickets, The Cool Enough For You
A14 Violent Society Wake Up And Die
A15 Automatics, The King Of The West
A16 Less Than Jake The Summer Of '69
A17 Krupted Peasant Farmerz Slluks
A18 Lupus Deep Pit Dog Head
A19 Strychnine Dead Rats And Oakland Dogs
A20 Slobs, The Bomb Threat
A21 Los Huevos Ant House
A22 Hairy Italians, The All Across The World
A23 Sissies, The Broken Teeth
A24 No Kill I Bonk Bonk On The Head
A25 VTO Baja California
A26 Flies, The Barf Bag
A27 Kegal Muscles, The Bow Tie Daddy
A28 Big Comb Tannerboy
A29 Sick-N-Tired Sold
A30 Plainfield Platinum Edition
A31 Hornswoggle Public Service Announcement No. 1
A32 Mamarracho Summer Camp '96
A33 Men's Recovery Project Captured Danish Photographer
A34 Chili Pimps, The I Like Manure
A35 Poops, The Lottery Special
A36 Hallibutt Rose
B1 Gitchee Gumee Pickle Neck Stew
B2 Seven Foot Spleen Rank
B3 Apeface Man Kill Man
B4 Putrid Cadaver Sharks Prefer White (What About You?)
B5 Lopez Bilbo Baggins Rock Opera
B6 Mulligan Stu Go Fuck Yourself
B7 Boba Fett Youth Okay, Fine, I'll Admit It, I Hate Everybody
B8 Cause Speak
B9 Dead Silence Money
B10 Black Fork Furworm
B11 Nuclear Armed Hogs Talk All You Want
B12 Judas Iscariot Christian Science
B13 Salvo Rain Mud Pie Parody
B14 Ass Missile Sex Sells
B15 One Eye Open Dirty Fuckin' Scumbag
B16 Life After Johnny Herpe Is A Hypocrite
B17 Freak In A Jar Locust Bean Gum
B18 Static Friends Again
B19 Haggis 32nd Street
B20 Panic New Tattoo
B21 Nobodys, The Constipated Again
B22 Inept Breakin', There's No Stopping Us
B23 Eurich Dance Slur
B24 Acrylics, The Ugly
B25 Johnny One Note My Life As A Homosexual
B26 Ferd Mert Where To Go
B27 All You Can Eat The Cartoon Song
B28 Horny Mormons, The Goat Ropin'
B29 Slick Fifty Crazy For Da Polka
B30 Tito O' Tito Band, The #6
B31 Panics, The Depending On You
B32 Cinnamon Imperials, The Gift
B33 Nards, The Hot Dog Hall Of Fame
B34 J Church 30 Second Song
B35 Junior Second 39
B36 Operation: Cliff Clavin I Hate The Grateful Dead
B37 Yukon Jackass Trouble Hook
B38 Beef Jerky You Stink
B39 Schlong Poop Tart
B40 Sockeye Baby Boogers
C1 Blanks 77 10 Seconds
C2 Dinks, The I Don't Know
C3 Independents, The Full Moon Arise
C4 Kill The Hippies Mathematico
C5 Berserkers Life On The Edge
C6 Reform Control Destroy Policy
C7 Toilet Of Power 2 PIY
C8 3:6 Shit
C9 Pizzle The Gas Station Attendant Says He Only Has Lights 100's Blues
C10 Kisses And Hugs Gas Fight
C11 Leapfrog Society Riptoff
C12 Sheep Squeeze Springtime In The Park
D1 Cripples, The Big Bear
D2 Talshezar Spam
D3 Magpie Upper
D4 Unborn SF Bullshit Riot
D5 Grey Spikes, The Bad Dog
D6 Piss Shivers, The War Is Fun
D7 Rod And The Ball Bearings UFO's
D8 Neil Smith And The Flexapleasers Bad Chicken Suit
D9 Submission Hold Analysis Of The Sublimation Of Ethics
D10 Disgruntled Nation Drunkmail
D11 Fear Of Human Freebird
D12 Last Remaining Pinnacle Breathe

The grade of the LP record is VG++ with only a couple of very light surface-only marks that do not affect play. The grade of the 7 inch record is also VG++ with a couple of very light marks. The cover grades to NM with bright artwork, sharp corners and no splits, tears, cutouts, stickers or stains. The insert is VG++ with almost no sign of handling. This is a beautiful copy of a rare record, and it is a complete package.

Beautiful Archival Grade Condition! Click on the image above or visit us now at:

Last edited by AudioGasoline on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Swamp Zombies "Chicken Vulture Crow" first pressin Reply with quote

Original Lo-Fi Swamp Rock
Debut Album, First Pressing

VG++/VG++ (Record/Cover)

Swamp Zombies
Chicken Vulture Crow

Dr. Dream Records DDLP 8811
LP Released in 1988

This was their very first full length LP, and still the hardest one to track down. Released in limited numbers, this is a true first pressing with no barcode on the back and still includes both inserts: one is a lyric sheet with artwork & band info, and the other is a Swamp Zombies sticker. Very scarce, this copy looks amazing! Features Josh Agle from The Huntington Cads, a premier surf group of the time.

Tracks:
A1 Truly Needy
A2 Love Zombie
A3 Swamp Boy
A4 Open Up Your Eyes
A5 Pots & Pans
A6 Coffeehouse Ray
B1 Purple Haze
B2 Zombie Jamboree
B3 Chucha
B4 A Simple Desultory
B5 Phobia
B6 Rudy The Magic Cow

The grade of the record is VG++ with only a couple light surface-only marks that do not affect play. The cover grades to VG++ with very little evidence of storage or handling, bright artwork, sharp corners and no splits, tears, stickers or creases. Both inserts are NM and look untouched. This is a beautiful copy of an original pressing.

Hard to find, with all the extras! Click on the image above or come visit us now at:

Last edited by AudioGasoline on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Dead And Gone "T.V. Baby" pink marbled vinyl, limi Reply with quote

Limited Edition First Pressing
Only 300 Copies Made

VG++/VG++ (Record/Cover)

Dead And Gone
TV Baby

Prank Records PRANK 001
LP Released in 1995

Another rare piece of underground hardcore punk rock. This is from the very first pressing with no barcode on the back and pressed on bright pink & purple marbled vinyl; only 300 copies of this were ever made! Includes the original insert with lyrics and artwork. This was also the very first release ever put out by Prank Records, who has since become one the leading forces in underground punk throughout the southern half of the US. Super rare, and this copy looks amazing.

Tracks:
A1 Wires
A2 T.V. Baby
A3 Hell
A4 Lost In Church
B1 Escape
B2 Red Handed
B3 Slow Burn
B4 Clockwork

The grade of the record is VG++ with only a couple of almost invisible surface-only marks that do not affect play in any way. The cover grades to VG++ with light evidence of handling, bright artwork and no splits, tears, stickers, stains, creases or cutouts. The insert is NM and looks untouched. This is a beautiful copy of a rarely seen record.

Only one copy in stock. Click on the photo above or visit us now at:

Last edited by AudioGasoline on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: The Quadrajets "When I Lay My Burden Down" 1995 LP Reply with quote

Limited First Pressing
With Bonus 7"

VG++/VG++ (Record/Cover)

Quadrajets
When I Lay My Burden Down

Sympathy For The Record Industry SFTRI 362
LP plus 7 inch Released in 1995

This was their very first full length album, and is very hard to find today. An original first pressing with no barcode on the back and includes the original bonus 7 inch single. Includes members of The Wednesdays, Immortal Lee County Killers and The Dirt Daubers. This is some amazing garage blues, less punk than their later releases and reminiscent of 68 Comeback or early Oblivians. Super scarce and rarely seen, this has been out of print for over 15 years. Includes a few killer covers of roots classics from B.B. King, Buddy Holly & Furry Lewis.

Tracks:

LP
A1 Let's Go To Outer Space
A2 Queen Of The Twist
A3 Colonel Tim Hokett Blues
A4 Hot Rod
A5 Sinsemilla
A6 Think It Over
B1 Johnny D. Knows Johnny Lee
B2 Automatic Knife
B3 She Likes It!
B4 Well...Alright!
B5 Guns, Girls And Cars
B6 Cool Driver
7 inch
A Oooo-Whee
B When I Lay My Burden Down

The grade of the record is VG++, with only a couple of very light surface-only marks that do not affect play. The 7 inch grades to VG++ with almost no sign of use. The cover grades to VG++ with the only issue being small dents on the corners. It has bright artwork and no ringwear, splits, tears, cuts, stickers or stains. This is one for the collectors, and is in amazing condition.

Beautiful Collector's Grade condition! Click on the image above or visit us now at:

Last edited by AudioGasoline on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: The Masonics "Masonic Machine Turns You On" Vinyl Reply with quote

Scarce UK Import, Rarely Seen For Sale
Members of Pop Rivets, Milkshakes, Thee Headcoats and other Billy Childish Projects

NM-/NM (Record/Cover)

The Masonics
The Masonic Machine Turns You On

Vinyl Japan ASKLP 133
LP Released in 2002

This is an original UK pressing, and is a very rare piece of garage rock history. This band is Mickey Hampshire, Liam Watson and Bruce Brand; all three have been part of some of the biggest bands in lo-fi rock, including Thee Milkshakes, Mickey & The Sea Dogs, Armitage Shanks, The Pop Rivets, Thee Headcoats, The Wingnuts, and various Billy Childish projects like The Deltamen and The Blackhands. True garage rock royalty, and this record rules. This comes from a personal collection and looks absolutely amazing.

Tracks:
A1 I've Only Got Myself To Blame
A2 (The Life And Times Of) Sarah Hand
A3 Jessie Turner
A4 The Galloping Goblin
A5 He's An Animal
A6 Strangest Of All
B1 The Shape I'm In
B2 No Desire For Revenge
B3 Out Of The Darkness
B4 The Masonic Machine
B5 I'll Find Out
B6 I Know Where You're Going
B7 The Return Of The Galloping Goblin

The grade of the record is NM- with only two very light surface-only marks that do not affect play in any way. The cover grades to a solid NM with no real sign of storage or handling; it has bright artwork, sharp corners and no ringwear, splits, tears, stains, stickers, creases or cutouts. This is a beautiful archival grade copy, and definitely one for you collectors.

Only one copy available, and it looks amazing. Click on the image above, or visit us now at:
http://AudioGasoline.ecrater.com

Last edited by AudioGasoline on Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:22 pm    Post subject: David Grisman & Andy Statman "Mandolin Abstractions Reply with quote

From The Collector's Corner
Rare Folk Jazz

VG++/NM- (Record/Cover)

David Grisman & Andy Statman
Mandolin Abstractions

Rounder Records 0178
LP Released in 1983

This is a pretty scarce LP... most copies of this you see are a cut corner promo, but this one is a full-blown true commercial release with no cut-outs or promo marks of any kind. This is a true first pressing with no barcode on the back. This material was recorded live in the studio, straight to two-track. From the back cover: 'The music on this LP was composed spontaneously in the studio as it was recorded. There were no overdubs or edits.' A fantastic collection, by a couple of legends in their field.

Tracks:
A1 Overture
A2 Apassionata
A3 Two White Boys Watching James Brown At The Apollo
A4 Journey To The Center Of Twang
A5 Ode To Jim McReynolds (Dedicated to Jesse McReynolds)
B1 March Of The Mandolas, Part 1
B2 March Of The Mandolas, Part 2
B3 'Til We Meet Again

The grade of the record is VG++ with a only a couple of light surface-only marks that do not affect play. The cover grades to NM- with a couple spots of very light signs of storage, and no splits, tears, stickers or cutouts.

A beautiful rarity, and only 1 copy available! Click on the image above or come visit us now at:

AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:48 am    Post subject: The Glory Stompers "Abandoned Youth" blue vinyl 19 Reply with quote

Scarce Canadian Hardcore
Rare on Blue Vinyl

NM/VG++ (Record/Cover)

The Glory Stompers
Abandoned Youth

Disturbance Records DISTR002
LP Released in 1995

Rare punk from Canada. This was their first full length album, and is from the very first pressing with no barcode on the back and pressed on bright clear blue vinyl. Although they hit the scene in the 90s, they play a very pure New York 81 style of hardcore punk. The female vocals conjure up images of Kathleen Hanna, and make for some great tag-team singing between Lorna & Greg.

Tracks:
A1 Homeless
A2 Waste
A3 No More
A4 (Not A) Machine
A5 Redline
B1 Tory Crimes
B2 Deceiver
B3 My Life
B4 Fight
B5 City Life
B6 Part Time (You Don't Give A Shit)

The grade of the record is VG++ with only a couple of almost invisible surface-only marks that do not affect play in any way. The cover grades to VG++ with only tiny dings on the corners, bright artwork and no splits, tears, stickers, stains, creases or cutouts. The insert is NM and looks untouched. This is a beautiful archival-grade copy of a rarely seen record.

Only one copy available! Click on the image above, or visit us at:

AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Shugg vs Cockpit "The Bittersweet Series Volume 2" Reply with quote

Scarce Girl Garage
Limited Edition Of Only 1000 Copies

VG++/VG++ (Record/Cover)

Shugg vs. Cockpit
The Bittersweet Series Volume 2

Bittersweet Records BSR 202LP
LP Released in 1996

This is a great old split LP from 2 of the best underground girl groups in garage rock. Right up there with The Trashwomen and Lunachicks. This was limited to 1000 copies, pressed on clear bright red vinyl. Super cool comic book style cover lists the Super Hero Bios for all members of both bands.

Tracks:
Cockpit Side
A1 Hot Damn
A2 Fiance
A3 Drive Me
A4 Puke
A5 Wont Get Far
A6 Ghostlimb
A7 Knuckle Sandwich
A8 100 Girls
A9 Ape
Shugg Side
B1 Mario
B2 Hey
B3 Fucked
B4 Pummel
B5 Dimsum
B6 1017
B7 AMFM

The record grades VG++ with only a couple of small & light surface-only marks that do not affect play. The cover is VG++ with very light signs of handling, bright artwork and no splits, tears, stains or creases. A beautiful copy all the way around, and almost never seen available for sale.

Only one copy in stock! Click the image above or visit us now at:

AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: The Astronauts "Lost In Space" original German 10 Reply with quote

Rare Surf Rock from Germany
Limited Edition 10" LP

NM-/NM

The Astronauts
Lost In Space

Pin Up Records PIN UP 94018
10 inch LP Released in 1996

Over the top lo-fi surf from Germany! Like Man Or Astroman with an accent. This comes from one of Germanys premier lo-fi labels Pin Up Records, and this album was only in production once for limited run. The band had a very short but intense run of vinyl releases, and all of them are hard to find today. This copy came from a private collector, and looks amazing.

Tracks:
A1 Astronauts Theme
A2 Popcorn
A3 Bikini Drag
A4 Shazam
A5 Munsters
B1 Rocket To Mars
B2 Amapola
B3 Pinball Crazy
B4 Rockin Bartlett Home
B5 Lost In Space

The grade of the record is NM- with only a couple of very light surface-only marks that do not affect play in anyway. The cover grades to NM with almost no sign of storage or handling, with bright artwork, sharp corners and no splits, tears, stickers, stains, creases or cutouts.

A beautiful archival grade copy! Click on the image above or visit us now at:
http://AudioGasoline.ecrater.com

Audio Gasoline: Rare Records for Professional Collectors
AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Bobbyteens "We Like Em Young & Dumb" German im Reply with quote

Hard To Find German Pressing
With Unreleased Tracks

NM-/NM

The Bobbyteens
We Like Em Young and Dumb

Screaming Apple Records SCALP 136
LP Released in 2001

This is a rare record from Germany, and has always been hard to find in the states. A fantastic compilation of rare singles, b sides and unreleased material. This was only available in a limited number, and is rarely seen for sale.

Tracks:
A1 Secret Date
A2 Gimmie, Gimmie
A3 You're Too Young For Me
A4 Hey Roxy
A5 Firecracker
A6 Baby Doll
A7 Hot City Boy
A8 You're Too Young For Me
B1 Do You Wanna Touch
B2 I Did Not Love You Until I Saw You Rock N' Roll / Gimmie Gimmie
B3 I Wanna Go Home
B4 Pay The Price
B5 Treat Me Right
B6 Girl Downtown
B7 Liquid Love

The grade of the record is NM-, with only a couple of almost invisible surface-only marks that do not affect play. The cover grades to NM with only one small ding on one corner, bright artwork, and no splits, tears, stickers, stains, creases or cutouts. A beautiful, archival grade copy of a rarely seen record.

Only one copy available! Click on the image above or visit us now at:

AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Puget Power #1 RARE YELLOW VINYL 1990 Mono Men and Fallouts Reply with quote

Rare First Pressing, Only 400 Made
Legendary Seattle Compilation

NM/VG++

Various Artists
Puget Power #1

Regal Select Records RS-008
7 inch EP Released in 1990

Alright you garage rock junkies, fire up your trigger finger because this one is hot! This is the real McCoy, put out by Regal Select and limited to only 400 hand numbered copies on bright clear yellow vinyl. One of the most revered artifacts from the Seattle early garage scene. This is the very first appearance of The Fallouts anywhere on vinyl, and the only place on vinyl to get 'Petes Pango' by The Mono Men (it was also used as a bonus track on the 'Stop Draggin Me Down' CD reissue, but you know you want the original!). Very rare, this copy is numbered on the back #304, and belongs in the hands of a collector.

Tracks:
A1 Nights And Days, Yeah 2:42
A2 Fallouts, The, Greed 1:27
B1 Mono Men, Pete's Pango 2:00
B2 Sugar Sugar, Living Daylights 2:52

The grade of the record is NM and looks beautiful with almost no sign that it has ever been played. The cover grades to VG++ with some bending on the corners but no hard creases, bright artwork, and no splits, tears, stickers or stains. A fantastic find!

A true rarity! Click on the image above or visit us now at:

AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Wives "Roy Tapes" gold vinyl, ltd to 50 by mail or Reply with quote

Originally Sold By Mail Order Only
Only 50 Copies Ever Made On Gold Vinyl

Mint/NM (Record/Cover)

Wives
Roy Tapes

Post Present Medium Records PPM50
LP Released in 2011

These guys are some of the best new school lo-fi, with just enough noise and just enough intensity to make it real. This is a pretty rare record; the white copies are hard enough to find, but these yellow ones are downright rare! Only 50 of these were ever made! They were only available via mail order, and were never available in any store. Very scarce, this is a one sided LP, with the b-side completely blank and uncut. This is a beautiful copy that has never been played.

Tracks:
1 One 1:17
2 If You Went Any Lower You'd Hit China 2:41
3 Cars 1:00
4 Feed 2:06
5 Can't Tell No One 1:07
6 Chop 0:40
7 Drill 2:07

The grade of the record is Mint, without a single flaw. The cover grades to NM with one almost invisible corner ding, bright artwork and no splits, tears, price tags, stains, creases or cutouts. An incredible archival-grade copy!

Get it while you can! Click on the image above or visit us now at:

AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Soviettes LP II PURPLE VINYL Ltd to 500 Copies Reply with quote

Limited Edition Purple Vinyl
Only 500 Copies Made

NM/NM- (Record/Cover)

The Soviettes
'LP II'

Kiss Of Death Records KOD 067

Super rare, only 500 copies were pressed on different colors of vinyl, and this one is bright marbled royal purple. Incredible girl punk from the Midwest. Includes the original insert with lots of photos, lyrics and album info.

Tracks:
A1 Ten
A2 #1 Is Number Two
A3 Pass The Flashlight
A4 Goes Down Easy
A5 Winning Is For Losers
A6 Angel A
A7 Tonight
B1 There's A Banana In My Ear
B2 Love Song
B3 Portland
B4 Channel X
B5 Whatever You Want
B6 Don't Say No
B7 Come On Bokkie!

The grade of the record is NM and it looks totally unplayed without a single blemish on it. The cover is NM- with only the slightest hint of storage, with bright artwork, nice corners and no splits, tears, stickers, creases or cutouts. The insert is NM and looks untouched. A beautiful copy of a rare limited edition, and not often found for sale.

Archival-grade condition, and only one copy in stock! Click on a photo above, or visit our store at:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: