eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

need help with my store

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheapvideosandmusic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject: need help with my store Reply with quote

can anyone help advetise my site for me ill do the same for you
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to do your own advertising here. There are numerous topics how to do it. But the first thing you need to do before advertising is to finish your store and make it look professional.
My advice is to read, read, read the topics on the forum as much as you can about setting up your store.
Get a good dictionary so that you can spell your words correctly.
Add more items to your store.
Make a good logo that includes the name of your store.
You have lots to do! In order to be successful here you have to work hard!
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Lastade. I looked at one of your 2 listings. Your description didn't even count as a sentence since there was no period at the end of that very long run on bunch of words that didn't describe what you were selling or how many you were selling or anything about them.

At this point I wouldn't think that anyone here would help you promote your store. You need to get it fixed by reading what to do on these forums where there is lots of good advice, check out some other stores and see what they are doing. You have a lot of work to do. We generally don't promote other seller's stores unless they have something our customers are asking for and there is a store that we wouldn't be embarrassed to recommend to someone else. Unfortunately your store doesn't make the grade at this point.
YardSaleGuru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: need help with my store Reply with quote

cheapvideosandmusic wrote:
can anyone help advetise my site for me ill do the same for you

when you are ready. I have just opened a thread. for those of us who want to help each other by using facebook. I would be happy to help if you wish to join the group... wait till your ready tho..

I agree with the previous posts.... um i have no idea what you are actually selling.... i would never buy anything like that..

under the music listing, it appears as though i do not even get to choose, you just send me five disks of your choice.

you should take pics of the individual items, and sell them individually. just my opinion. but there it is.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically you don't have a store. You have a couple of vague group photos, prices which don't say for what. Moreover you are charging 50% sales tax in Missouri. Are you nuts?

The photo you show of wholesale DVDs looks like about 50 or so for $19.95. The other listings is even vaguer and offers an odd lot of 5 DVDs for $25 but the buyer is given no options. People don't buy music like that.

Are you selling burnt (homemade) DVDs?
YardSaleGuru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROTFLMAO - Bless your heart Maggie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: