eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New Seller here. Comic books, baseball, football and basketb

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stevenscards

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:21 am    Post subject: New Seller here. Comic books, baseball, football and basketb Reply with quote

Hi all

My name is Steve

Starting off I am going to sell Comic books, baseball, football and basketball cards. Mostly what i have as far as comics books are 60s 70s and 80s comics. As far as the cards are all 90s. I can't wait to start selling.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
clearspace80

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: New Seller here Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER Steve. I'm new myself and just getting back into comics after I stopped collecting them when the 90s boom ended...ah memories! I'll be sure to check out your store! Wink
clearspace80

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: New Seller here Reply with quote

I've looked at your store and everything looks good; however, I just have one or two critiques that will help you increase your conversions. 1. When you take pictures of the comics, the flash reflects off of the gloss on the cover obscuring some of the cover as a result. Instead of using the flash, you may want to use a strong light source or maybe a scanner. This will improve the quality of your pictures immensely. 2. Some of the comic book covers are turned sideways making them hard to see. Photographing each book in a vertical rather than horizontal position will make it easier for your customers to make a purchasing decision. Lastly, you might want to invest in having a professional logo made for your business as it will help customers in identifying your store and your brand initially and recognizing them later. It's like driving down a street and seeing the "golden arches" above a thicket of trees. Seeing that logo, you automatically know that there is a McDonalds in the area and it stirs up memories of tasty food, convenience and cheap prices. As you can see, a good logo can go a long way in identifying your business and its traits. Cool
Stevenscards

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That makes a lot of sense. I try with the vertical pics but my phone has a mind of its own. Good call on the flash looking at the difference now i can see why. Thanks so much for your input! Smile
GoddessCosmetics

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steve...welcome to eCRATER!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: