eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

CELLVOLUTION: evolve your device

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cellvolution

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:13 am    Post subject: CELLVOLUTION: evolve your device Reply with quote

Welcome!

I sell plenty of cellphone cases, chargers, cables, and screen protectors for a good amount of phones at discounted prices! Visit my store at www.cellvolution.ecrater.com and check it out! If your phone isn't listed, it's probably outdated so go on and get a new one! Just kidding, please send an e-mail and I will look into it! Thanks for your support and I hope you will enjoy my store.

Happy Holidays
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cellvolution

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:38 pm    Post subject: Holiday Season Promotion! Reply with quote

PROMOTIONS: (Every order is eligible for only 1 promotion. Promotions do not stack).

HOLIDAY SEASON - [December 10th-January 1st]

1) Purchase at least two cases in the same order, and at least two free screen protectors will be included with your order!

Example: If you buy a design case for Apple iPhone 3G/3Gs, and in the same order you also buy a silicone case for the HTC Evo 4G; you will find in your shipment a total of two cases and two screen protectors! (One for Apple iPhone 3G/3Gs, and another for HTC Evo 4G)

Please note that all screen protectors are limited in stock, and we don't carry screen protectors for every phone model. However, we do have screen protectors for most phone models. If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail!

2) Purchase any rubber feel solid case, silicone cover case, or TPU gel cover case that is either RED or GREEN and find included in your shipment a free screen protector for that particular phone model!
cellvolution

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: NEW PHONES NEW DESIGNS Reply with quote

We are constantly updating our website with new products for all of the latest phone models out today! Screen protectors, car/wall chargers, AUX cables, etc. Please take a minute to check our website out!

www.cellvolution.ecrater.com

Introducing accessories for the newest released phones: Samsung Galaxy S III, HTC Evo 4G LTE, LG Optimus Elite, and more!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: