eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Giveaway Announcement! Free to enter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Giveaway Announcement! Free to enter Reply with quote

My shop is doing a giveaway drawing for our Facebook fans, and I wanted to invite my eCrater friends as well. It might seem a little off the wall to you, but trust me: this is the good stuff. Even if you don't have a record player, it would make a hell of a gift for any vinyl junkie you know. These guys play some of the most pristinely crafted surf rock since the 60s. You just have to like our FB page to enter the drawing. Don't be alarmed when it wants to install an app - this is just the third party that administers the sweepstakes (as per FB's policies). Click the photo or links below to participate, and good luck!

Win a Rare Man or Astroman Limited Edition Silver Vinyl LP: "Your Weight On The Moon"

Attention Vinyl Junkies! We're giving one lucky fan a free upgrade to their record crates: an archival-grade copy of Man or Astroman's classic 1994 LP "Your Weight On The Moon" UK Limited Edition pressed on shiny silver vinyl. Click Here to Enter

Click the image for Giveaway offer

This is a pristine museum grade copy of a rare limited edition. This copy has never been played, and grades to a perfect Mint/Mint condition. It was an unbelievable warehouse find, and now we want to pass it on to one lucky fan - our way of saying thanks for your ongoing support.

See a full description of the album here: http://bit.ly/MjY7Xs

To participate, 'Like' our Facebook page and enter the drawing through the sweepstakes app on the 'Promotion' tab. A winner will be chosen at random by third party on August 1st.

Audio Gasoline sells rare collectible vinyl records, and specializes in lo-fi, garage, punk, hardcore, surf & rockabilly. Learn more and check out our piece of the world at:
http://facebook.com/audiogasoline

Visit our eCrater Store!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember to tell your friends about our giveaway, especially anybody you know that's into vinyl records - this beauty is sure to blow their mind.

Share it, Like it, Tweet it or whatever you like to do - the more, the merrier!

Smile
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: