SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Can't get in...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpereles wrote:
Do you check your computer for the DNSChanger infection?

Yes.

I think a setting was changed with regard to .php extensions / scripting, but I don't see anything obvious in the IE 9 explorer Advanced settings.

I can now access the forum through the email notification links but I can't enter the forum from the web link. Still can't log into stores or Admin area. Sad

ralph
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I installed Firefox and tried to access ecrater.com with the same result.

Must not be a browser problem.

Tried another computer using the same internet connection and still can't reach eCrater.com

ralph
elisia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I had the issue, I tried all 3 browsers: IE, FF and Google. Nothing worked for me, either. I was really thinking they kicked me out without notice, but when they wrote with the solution, they assured me all was ok with regard to my account.

If you haven't done a deep clean of your computer yet, try it. Hopefully you have been able to get through to ecrater with the addy supplied? Most that were given to me did not work...I believe this is the one that does. http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elisia wrote:
When I had the issue, I tried all 3 browsers: IE, FF and Google. Nothing worked for me, either. I was really thinking they kicked me out without notice, but when they wrote with the solution, they assured me all was ok with regard to my account.

When they wrote to you, what was the solution? Can you post eCrater's reply here in the forum.

A good evening to all.
ralph
elisia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their message is no longer on my computer. I think the basis of their message was to make sure there were not more than one Macafee type program running.

Did the email address I provided work? If not, maybe it was this one: questions@ecrater.com
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After my last post I am able to access the eCrater.com domain.

The only thing I did was to set and reset the two check boxes controlling script debugging in IE 9 & other browsers. It doesn't make sense.

This first started when I tried to place a widget code for a featured store in the eCrater Mall Store Directory.
The code didn't work and I tried to log into my shop to find out if the widget code had changed since I last copied it.
This is when I realized I couldn' get in to the ecrater domain.
The weird thing is I could go to any other website.

BTW, the widget code has changed. However, for those of you who have placed your widget on sites around the web, the old code still works.

Looking at the new code has some interesting possibilities.

Thanks Elisia for your help.
ralph
sweetp73

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The same thing happened to me. I cant get onto ecrater at my house. I tried 3 other computers at my house and on my mother's computer and couldnt get on ecrater. I can get on it at work (which has a bigger network system than my home) and a friend of mine can get on it with her computer. So my 1st thought was it was with my local web provider. They could get on it and couldnt find anything as to why I couldnt get on it. The funny thing about it, I listed a few new items about a week ago, a few days later, for whatever reason, my pictures disappeared. The commands underneath them were still there, but no picture. I had to delete them and re-add them. Then this happened. A blank page. It wont let me connect. This also happened a couple of weeks ago. It was like that for a few days and then it came back up. It seems like every time I add new things. Im wondering if it might be my pictures. That they might be too large and maybe when I try to connect, it overloads my connection. ????? Just a thought.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: