eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Suspended Store

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
woodyjohnson

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Suspended Store Reply with quote

Ecrater has really changed. This Tracy asked me to send her receipts to prove that I purchased my items. Since I've been buying products online you just get a invoice emailed to you.

I emailed the invoices that was sent to me and now Tracy says they don't accept invoices from the source that I do business with. I have 100% feedback in my Store and never had this problem. When they were struggling at the beginning there was no problem. They must be getting into the Big Time or something.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me get this right, when I purchase stock online, there is always a packing list included, you don't get one? I only deal with 2 or 3 suppliers, so maybe I don't have a lot of knowledge. about how this works.

Or is it the supplier that eCRATER has a problem with? It is really hard to get a grasp on your store when you only have a few pieces. I am not saying that you are selling fake products, but maybe that is what is what the concern is.

Last edited by SammysSupplies on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could it be that your supplier is selling counterfeits or fakes or unlicensed items? Are you buying from china?
thecheapskirt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the things I sell that I buy in bulk from China, when the items arrive there is the customs label on the outside and inside is just the item. The only paperwork I have is electronic--the receipt that comes in my email. The IRS seems to feel it is good enough for them.

And it isn't something that is "counterfeit or fake"... I mean, really. Is the assumption that everything from China is? Because most of the things you buy at WalMart are also made there...
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eCRATER has gotten a lot more knowledgable about suppliers who sell fake goods and I'm sure they have quite a lengthy list of banned suppliers. This is good for the site as a whole but bad for sellers who buy and sell counterfeit goods.

The items don't have to come from China to be fake. The wholesellers may be buying their products from China but the resellers are buying from wholesalers in the US.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets see you have 5 items listed and one of them being a $1900 Prada purse. I know that Prada is a high faluting brand although why anyone would pay that for a purse is beyond me. Sounds like ecrater sellers have bought from your same source which has proved to be selling fakes or pirated copies. Ecrater doesn't want fakes and pirated copies being sold here as it could shut the whole site down. I have no problem with ecrater monitoring this site to prevent its closure, especially since it now IS a big site. Whether it is 'big time' or not is irrelevant. They have been making people show their receipts for potentially problematic goods for several years now. If I was trying to sell something for $2000 I would want to be able to prove to the buyer and anyone else that has an interest in it, that it is a genuine article and that you have the right to resell it (in other words it didn't fall off the back of the truck into your car). These rules protect you so that customers can buy with confidence here.
woodyjohnson

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

To answer your question I explained to Tracy that the Seller hid the Tags and I had no idea the Prada Bag was fake. I brought the Whole lot with Handbags and Jewelry 114 pcs. When I got the Lot I checked the stlye#bn1933 and found the Bag is selling for $169. The rest of the Lot is Authentic.

I would've never purchased that Lot if I knew that Prada Bag was fake. The seller is from Florida and I have a dispute against him. He didn't get paid yet because the money is held until the Lot is shipped. I'm sending the Whole Lot back because he lied and said the Prada Bag was Authentic. I have 100% feedback you don't jeopardize that! If the Seller didn't hide the inside of the tag I would've researched it and never brought it. It was definitely not intentional.
ecrater-moon
forum admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This issue should be handled through eCRATER Customer Service.

em
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: