eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Roses and Rubies Store! How do widgets work?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RosesandRubies

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Roses and Rubies Store! How do widgets work? Reply with quote

Hello!
I've just got my store all set up and am adding more stuff on it everyday! Patterns, dvds, jewelry, and more! Come check it out!
http://rosesandrubies.ecrater.com/

Question? What are widgets and how can you use them in ecrater?
Thanks so much!
Roses and Rubies!

Last edited by RosesandRubies on Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER.

You need to run a spell checker.

http://rosesandrubies.ecrater.com/p/15713271/premier-desings-silver-abstract-hoop#

Silver earrings: Does that mean they are sterling silver, silver plated or silver tone? That is important information for a buyer.

The item above has a typo in the title and several in the description. Also you say in all the listings I looked at that the photos are not of the actual item. If they aren't, what are they of and why don't you photograph the actual items? Either you stated it incorrectly or you need to explain what you mean.
RosesandRubies

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Thank you! Reply with quote

Thanks so much for telling me I never thought about that on the jewelry! I don't have a good camera to take photos with and so copy pictures and past them. I let the custumer know excatly what condition the item is in. I don't think it illegal or anything I know someone else who does the same thing. However how should I word it to be more clear? Question
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you like someone using your pictures to promote their items? Plus many stores require you to have their consent before using their pics. As a buyer I would like to see what I am buying. Also don't forget to mark itens used. if they have been.
GoddessCosmetics

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to eCRATER!
viewfinders

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the people whose pictures you lift discover what you are doing you can get in a bit of deep do-do. You can get an adequate digital camera now for very little money or many people use their phone cameras. If you have an all in one printer/copier/scanner, you can do the patterns on that.

Did you actually find a picture of a pair of earrings exactly like the ones you are selling? You might be able to get away with using someone else's pattern pics if it is the exact same pattern but don't think that will work for other things.
RosesandRubies

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:11 am    Post subject: oh Reply with quote

Yeah you guy's are probably right. Thats a good idea I'll use my scanner off of my printer for the patterns. I guess I have some major editing on my store to do! Shocked Thanks so much for your comments!

Can you guys tell what widgets are for on ecrater and how they are used? Question
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are people on eCRATER who know about widgets etc. I personally don't. I'm sure they will come along soon. Try editing your title of this thread with WIDGETS? That will attract attention of those who may not chime in on introduce yourself topics.
goldfashionmine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome
RosesandRubies

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I've updated my store and pictures! I'm so excited! Will try to be putting more stuff on as soon as I can!

http://rosesandrubies.ecrater.com/ Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: