eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Original poster removed subject

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vintagecameras

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:52 am    Post subject: Original poster removed subject Reply with quote

.no reply

Last edited by vintagecameras on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are fellow sellers here and cannot tell you how long your store has been suspended or why. But 2 things that raised a question when I looked at what little I can see of your store are:

On the homepage, which is very hard to read b/c of the weird spacing and punctuation, you say you have "a wide range of furniture." Can all these products be shipped to the US? eCrater Terms: "The sellers must be able to ship throughout the United States."

Also, in your Terms, you say you accept "bankers order." I don't know what that is and if it complies with eCrater Terms "Do not invite the users to pay through payment methods not supported by eCRATER."
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick look at you store
From your FAQ page
is there any buyer protection on ecrater
yes, all purchases made with paypal are covered by the selling distance rules.
eCrater has no buyer protection plan; Paypal does under certain conditions, not all.
are there any other payment options available
we will consider instalment plans made via paypal invoicing
This payment option is not supported by eCrater.

From your Terms page:
We accept Google Checkout,cheques,cash,bankers order,paypal and paypal visa card and local pick up.
Cash is not a supported method of payment.
The bankers order I took to mean the same as our cashiers check.

As Fox and Fish commented, we are sellers here and can't see your product listings to advise you of any other problems.

I seem to recall looking at some of the artwork in your store before it was suspended. Some of the subject matter may have been a problem for eCrater according to their TOS.

eCrater does not notify store owners when stores are suspended for violations of their terms.
They feel that it is up to the store owner to:

1. Identify the problem
2. Correct it
3. Contact eCrater when the problem has been fixed.

You may read the eCrater Terms at: http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php

You can contact eCrater at: http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php

Good Luck resolving this problem.

ralph
eCrater Mall Store Directory
vintagecameras

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:34 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

FoxAndFish wrote:
We are fellow sellers here and cannot tell you how long your store has been suspended or why. But 2 things that raised a question when I looked at what little I can see of your store are:

On the homepage, which is very hard to read b/c of the weird spacing and punctuation, you say you have "a wide range of furniture." Can all these products be shipped to the US? eCrater Terms: "The sellers must be able to ship throughout the United States."

Also, in your Terms, you say you accept "bankers order." I don't know what that is and if it complies with eCrater Terms "Do not invite the users to pay through payment methods not supported by eCRATER."

Last edited by vintagecameras on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can't see your actual listings, but that is my thought too, can ALL your products be shipped and are they available for sale to ALL 50 states? For the furniture you sell, are you a legitimate reseller of it and can you prove it?

Even if you weren't suspended, I would highly recommend that you rewrite the blurb on your welcome page and get proper spacing between commas, etc. In other words make sure you are using the Queen's English! Very Happy

Read the top thread in this discussion and double check that you are in compliance with all rules, then fix what isn't, then let ecrater know things are all fixed and is there anything else you need to do so you can be unsuspended.
vintagecameras

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:50 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
We can't see your actual listings, but that is my thought too, can ALL your products be shipped and are they available for sale to ALL 50 states? For the furniture you sell, are you a legitimate reseller of it and can you prove it?

Even if you weren't suspended, I would highly recommend that you rewrite the blurb on your welcome page and get proper spacing between commas, etc. In other words make sure you are using the Queen's English! Very Happy

Read the top thread in this discussion and double check that you are in compliance with all rules, then fix what isn't, then let ecrater know things are all fixed and is there anything else you need to do so you can be unsuspended.

Last edited by vintagecameras on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure why you are just copying our post to you nor the nonsense you put in the subject line. When responding to a post, you don't have to put anything in the subject line.
ecrater-moon
forum admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locked. Original poster removing posts.

em
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: