eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

wonder why my store suspended

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lacuze

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: wonder why my store suspended Reply with quote

now i am really curious why is my store suspended ?
can someone help me to tell me what am i doing wrong ?

www.lacuze.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For one thing, ya gotta trash all the stuff about feedback in your Terms page.

Also the buyer is the only one who can leave it.

But I don't know if that is the problem.

Last edited by A-Better-Way on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
lacuze

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh okay,
can i re-active my store after i fixed that ?

btw thanks for your help i really appreciated it.
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you have to email ecrater to get it reactivated.

BUT ! there may be other problems that I don't know about.
It could have been a brand name you had, or some other thing.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looked at your store and looked at your items in Google Shopping. I didn't see the info you had included about feedback, but I've never heard of feedback discussion being a reason for a store suspension. There's nothing wrong with mentioning you have good feedback on another site. Since buyer's don't have to register on eCrater, there is no way to leave feedback for a buyer.

You are selling some trademarked brand electronics and eCrater probably wants information regarding the items you have listed. I would suggest you contact eCrater to determine the info they need using the Contact link on the home page of eCrater. If you have not read the first topic in this forum "Suspended Stores > Sticky: Please read this topic first!" I would suggest you read it before contacting eCrater.

Some trademarked brand companies will go after the marketplace, eCrater, and try to close the marketplace if they feel there are stores selling items with their logos that are not from authorized manufactures. For the protection of all sellers on the marketplace, eCrater sometimes must do additional verification. Your items have not been deleted, they are just hidden until your store is reinstated by eCrater.
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't matter about the rules or not, writing about the pros and cons and penalties of leaving bad feedback in the "terms" page is contradictory, illogical, malformed, balderdash, and BAD . Shocked Shocked Shocked

It also might have to do with the , spend more, and pay less shipping ?

Last edited by A-Better-Way on Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When and if you do get opened again, you might want to have someone review your terms for sentence construction that ends up making what you are trying to say have no sense.

Also I wonder about this statement:
Quote:
Returns not accepted for items listed as faulty or past the use by date
If someone gets something that is that close to a use by date from you, that there isn't enough turn around for them to return it, doesn't it make more sense to not sell it in the first place? I don't think you are selling food and I'm not aware of too many electronic things that have use by dates other than batteries, but it seems to be something you need to think through. It would be different if you allowed returns up to a year but you only allow 7 days from delivery for a person to decide to return something. If you add 14 days shipping and 7 days to decide to return something, if it has expired within those 21 days, then you shouldn't have shipped in the first place, should you have?

I guess as a fellow seller here, I don't want ecrater getting a reputation for sellers that are using their terms of service to pull fast ones on buyers. This isn't that kind of site.
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can prove the authenticity of your products to eCRATER you will probably be reinstated. Almost all sellers who carry technology and related gadgets have to do this.
zickit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MANY MANY MANY and the list gets longer daily
electronic companys fit the fact that you can not resell their product without being an authorized dealer. The warrant is null and void. So if you were selling a product without being an authorized dealer and mentioned a warranty that could have cause them to contact ecrater to bring it down.

Are the images YOURS? You took them with your camera ... you didn't "find" them on the net?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the interesting things about this thread is it seems the ones that generally end up on it, never read the rules to start with and how many when they make their first post on the suspended thread have read the "Read this first" note? That would save them so much 'wondering' and would give them an idea about what to start fixing right from the start.

I would love to see someone come on here some day and say, I got suspended, I did everything I could figure out from the "read this first" thread, does anyone see anything else I need to fix before I contact ecrater? then I know there is big hopes for that seller.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: