eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

why is my store suspended

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thanhrings

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: why is my store suspended Reply with quote

why is my store suspended
Sad
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impossible for me to tell as you didn't finish setting it up so if you did something against the terms it doesn't show in the home page. Read the terms and conditions carefully.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This store is almost identical to cooking24 store, that could be the reason.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodness if they are the same, that is THREE stores trying to sell the same stuff! No wonder they are suspended. For that trick, if I were in charge, I would permanently ban them! The Book Barn has been around for a while and has had sales. Why try to open more stores for the same stuff or is this a way of hacking someone's store?
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Goodness if they are the same, that is THREE stores trying to sell the same stuff! No wonder they are suspended. For that trick, if I were in charge, I would permanently ban them! The Book Barn has been around for a while and has had sales. Why try to open more stores for the same stuff or is this a way of hacking someone's store?

I believe cooking24 ripped the info from another seller's store in order to comply with, what they believed to be, eCrater's TOS.

Who knows how they happened to find My Book Barn in the first place but they did.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MY BOOK Barn does have a bunch of kitchen appliances as well and without seeing the actual listings, they could be the same. The contact email address for both sites, the book barn and cooking 24, are the same. If they ripped the contact info off of the book barn as well, why insert the wrong email?
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
MY BOOK Barn does have a bunch of kitchen appliances as well and without seeing the actual listings, they could be the same. The contact email address for both sites, the book barn and cooking 24, are the same. If they ripped the contact info off of the book barn as well, why insert the wrong email?

Good point.

Why add the additional email addresses to the text?

"If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at admin@mybookbarn.com I will be happy to answer any question's or concerns that you may have!
Mail: tienoh@kuiuchuot.com
Support: admin@kuiuchuot.com"

My Book Barn has been around for some time and used to contribute to the forum. I don't think they would be making these mistakes in setting up a new store.

I'm probably wrong, thats why there are 6" erasers on my pencils. Very Happy

Have a good day.
ralph
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
The contact email address for both sites, the book barn and cooking 24, are the same. If they ripped the contact info off of the book barn as well, why insert the wrong email?

The initial text on the Contact page (and other pages) is the same, as I pointed out in the thread about cooking24. It seems apparent that a new seller...cooking24, who may (or may not) also be thanhrings...ripped off text from an established seller, then made minor changes, such as putting in additional e-mail addresses. There may also be a non-English language problem.

It is less likely that MyBookBarn, an established seller, opened 1-2 more sites and posted the "wrong" email.
elpereles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Similar items. For me looks like the same seller. I saw right now in both store in the items previe the "Oster Versa pro bender". Also other products same stock photos and same tittle. Rolling Eyes

For the titles in all these years as buyer or seller. I don't remember see different sellers post the same item with the same tittle and same capital letters in the words.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: