eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

"No Such Product" Is my store suspended?? Selling

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmzlaptoppartsllc

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:47 am    Post subject: "No Such Product" Is my store suspended?? Selling Reply with quote

Please help. I was checking my items and got "No such Product" on all of my items. I have been selling for 5 years on eCrater and always follow their rules.

I use my own photos and write my own ads for all of my items. I'd done nothing different. Have been listing my items the same way I did when I first started.

I am not sure what I did wrong to get suspended. I would not intentionally violate eCrater's policies. If only I can find out what's wrong with my listing, so I can fix it. eCrater never notify me before suspending my store.

Any help is much appreciate.
Thank you.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you ever submitted your proof of ownership or rights to sell the products you do? It could be you just haven't been picked up by the radar yet. I'm assuming your parts and accessories are authentic and not replicas.
dmzlaptoppartsllc

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do I submit proof of ownership? I sell laptop parts.
dmzlaptoppartsllc

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, all of the parts I sell are genuine OEM parts. I do not sell software, only laptop replacement parts. All original.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
eCrater never notify me before suspending my store.

Ecrater NEVER tells a seller before suspending them. For more information you might want to read the thread about suspensions.
dmzlaptoppartsllc

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodness.. All a misunderstanding which it finally got resolve and my store back online.

Long story short, I received an email from eCrater asking for tracking info. Somehow that email went to junk mail. Hence, I never reply and store got suspended.

I contact eCrater to find what happened and they pointed me to the date the email sent.
Fortunately I was able to find that email and reply right away. Even through it was over 10 days ago. I was supposed to reply to that email within 3 days.

I provided eCrater all the information the buyer wanted. The funny thing is, the buyer email me directly and I responded to the buyer right away with all the shipping details. So they already have all the information. Somehow they requested the same information through eCrater again. Unfortunately, I missed eCrater's email and that caused the store to get suspended.

Fortunately, I was able to forward eCrater all the email corresponding I had with the buyer which shows I did in fact reply to the buyers request the day after I got their email.

All this because of the junk mail filter. I have shut that down now. Can't afford to get suspended again. If I haven't check my items, I would have never known the store was suspended.

I wish eCrater would somehow send an email of "Suspension" notice so sellers who got suspended have the chance to fix it right away.

I have been selling for eCrater for many years, and always comply to their rules. I have thousand of items and put years into building my store, it's pretty scary having your store shut down without notices.

Hopefully. it will not happen again...

eCrater is actually very understanding compare to eBay.
elpereles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get lost. Was a mystery shopper?
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dmzlaptoppartsllc wrote:
Goodness.. All a misunderstanding which it finally got resolve and my store back online ......

Glad to see you are up and running again. Very Happy

ralph
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: