eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Cannot find my products & "no such product " &

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Precioushouse

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:55 am    Post subject: Cannot find my products & "no such product " & Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me what I did wrongly and what should I do now ?

http://precioushouse.ecrater.com/

Appreciate your assistance.

SOLVED on Nov 20, 2012

Reason : after we filling our account information accurately.

Appreciate everybody's comments and promptly reply of ecrater !

Nappy Selling!

Last edited by Precioushouse on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what you did wrong because since your store is suspended I am unable to see your items to take a look at them but, your prices set off a red flag as you can get jade for much cheaper elsewhere so I don't know, maybe ecrater thinks you are selling fake jade because alot of the replica pieces are usually listed at higher prices for sale. Or maybe it's because in your terms you state that you have not yet had the jade tested to see if it is real top quality jade. You should be doing that before you list your items for sale.
Precioushouse

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearcreekcreations wrote:
I don't know what you did wrong because since your store is suspended I am unable to see your items to take a look at them but, your prices set off a red flag as you can get jade for much cheaper elsewhere so I don't know, maybe ecrater thinks you are selling fake jade because alot of the replica pieces are usually listed at higher prices for sale. Or maybe it's because in your terms you state that you have not yet had the jade tested to see if it is real top quality jade. You should be doing that before you list your items for sale.

Hi,

Appreciate your ideas and this gives us chance to clarify and also share some knowledge about jade industry.

Our selling prices are very affordable for Type A/Grade A Jadeite Jade which mean they are top quality jade (Definition of Type A/Grade A Jadeite Jade can be found on internet easily)

A seasoned jade seller can tell if a piece of jade is Type A without going for a testing certificate. (of course, he may sometimes mis-judge and loss)

One of the reason some customers want Certificates is they want to be certain that they pay for Type A product. Experienced customers may not do so that often.

We know our products. We dare to announce in our homepage that we ONLY sell Type A/Grade A Jadeite Jade.

If a customer requests a certificate from us before transaction, and the result is non-Type A (unlikely though), we will refund the certificate cost and the transaction need not to be continued. So the customer will not lose anything. (We loss for our mis-judgement !)

We are not criticizing others, however, there are many jade products in the market from only few dollars to even few hundred, thousand dollars. They all claimed to be Type A/Grade A and without certificates. Most jade sellers don't even mention about this. Some customers still buy from this way and they bear all cost and risk.

And experienced customers know how and where to buy.

Again, thank you for your advice.

Regards
Tony
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just seen this on antiques road show, you shine a light through the jade and the more clear, the better. or something like that.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking at your terms and I see one thing that might be a reason for suspending...

Quote:
Please inform us IMMEDIATELY after you confirming to purchase the product if you prefer a Jade Testing Certificate.

It takes 3 business days to process testing and issue certificate. The certificate will be issued by Hong Kong Jade & Stone Laboratory Limited. The stringent certification process is HOKLAS-certified by Hong Kong Accreditation Service. The charge is US$35 for one product.

That's an add on charge (above and beyond the listing price). The transaction must be able to complete based on the price listed on the offer to sell, plus appropriate shipping (also visible to the prospective buyer).
Precioushouse

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Different light source are being used for presenting and examine the jade. Cannot do anything without light.

Regaring the terms, the Certificate Is an option for the customer. Customer need to requests it BEFORE the sale. If they don't, they will pay for the jade and get the jade. No hidden cost. Anyway, thank you for raising this issue, we will review the wordings to see if amendment is needed.

Happy Selling ! Laughing
cosmicray

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Precioushouse wrote:
Regaring the terms, the Certificate Is an option for the customer. Customer need to requests it BEFORE the sale. If they don't, they will pay for the jade and get the jade. No hidden cost. Anyway, thank you for raising this issue, we will review the wordings to see if amendment is needed.

What you seem to be missing, is a core concept at eCRATER. That being that the customer should be able to place a complete order without emailing anything before, or other special arrangements.
Precioushouse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cosmicray wrote:
Precioushouse wrote:

What you seem to be missing, is a core concept at eCRATER. That being that the customer should be able to place a complete order without emailing anything before, or other special arrangements.

Noted. Thank you for your advice. Wink
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: