eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Store suspended?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
speccycles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Store suspended? Reply with quote

No items showing up. I read terms I did have some monster grips online took them off. That's the only new product I put online before suspension. How long does it usually are to get back running. Cyber Monday is tomorrow and I have been promoting my store all this weekend.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My best guess is that since you are selling name brand items you have to proove to eCRATER admin that you are authorized to sell them. I looked at your categories and you have many trademarked brands listed.

If you have been here a while, you either didn't get picked up by the system or reported until now. This site hosts millions of items so stores do fall through the cracks sometimes.

Once you determine your problem, fix it and ask for reinstatement, you get back on line quickly.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having skimmed through the legal upchuck that you call terms of service, at the very end you run into what is most likely your problem. To sell on ecrater, you MUST ship to all 50 states not 48 plus write us and we will tell you how much it will cost to ship. I can understand that some would need very expensive shipping for whole bikes or whatever, but most of your stuff can ship as easily to Ohio or HI.

Maggie the cat is also probably correct int hat they want to be sure that you are legitimate reseller of these goods.
speccycles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do I know what to fix. I have emailed them. Do I wait to see what they say to fix?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to see where you are not following ecrater's rules. I've already told you a big one--no shipping to all 50 states. You can write and ask ecrater what else needs fixed also but be aware this process can take several days if not more depending on what all needs fixed.

Also, plese read the sticky, first note at the top of the suspended thread. It will give you information that you need.
elpereles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree. Maybe the problem is the term of services. I don't understand 4 and 6.

Wait a minute. Do you copy-paste the term of service? Really? Rolling Eyes

Quote:
"8.6. Severability. If any provision of these Terms of Use will be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions."

http://www.detroitgreenfield.com/page/uir2/Home.html

http://www.vcak-12.org/page/1po1v/Home/Terms_of_Use.html
speccycles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a response from google. The issue is none of the above. I used the words like, style and they said I may be selling counterfeit items. I corrected the verbiage and emailed them back. We will see. It's been 12 hrs and I hope to get up soon as this is cyber Monday. 80% of my business is online but I do have a brick and mortar store. Thanks for all the help we will see
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's interesting that you got a response from Google. They had said that all customer service for a Marketplace had to be handled by the marketplace staff.

Google can not re-activate your store on eCrater, only the staff at eCrater can re-activate your store. If you got the info directly from Google & made changes, be sure to send an email to eCrater with all the information received and the corrective action you took.

What I've gathered from your last posting is that Google checked the feed, saw the terms "like, style" and flagged your store for selling possible counterfeit items. After Google flagged your store, eCrater suspended your store. Be sure to update the community on the status to help other sellers.
elpereles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google!?
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: