eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google wallet shows payment but Ecrater does not

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeelsnHose

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:21 am    Post subject: Google wallet shows payment but Ecrater does not Reply with quote

I have never had this problem before. A Google Wallet sale shows paid and the credit card charged. The sale shows up in my orders section on Ecrater but I don't have the green check mark and the order status says processing. Anyone else experience this? Could it be a one time glitch? I would assume I can go by what Google says as being definitive.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Similar or related issue discussed here since 11-2 in a thread called "Google Checkout Orders Missing Green Checks on Ecrater Side": http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=31997

I'm having the same issue this morning. An order successfully charged thru Google Checkout has no check mark in the eCrater Orders and is listed as "Chargeable" instead of "Charged."

I've already packed the order and will ship it shortly, so I'm going by GCO, not eCrater.
HeelsnHose

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FoxAndFish wrote:
Similar or related issue discussed here since 11-2 in a thread called "Google Checkout Orders Missing Green Checks on Ecrater Side": http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=31997

I'm having the same issue this morning. An order successfully charged thru Google Checkout has no check mark in the eCrater Orders and is listed as "Chargeable" instead of "Charged."

I've already packed the order and will ship it shortly, so I'm going by GCO, not eCrater.

Thank you Fox and Fish. Makes me feel better to know that I am not the only one. I went with Google too. Mine is already shipped.
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As of about 12:30 ET, the eCrater Orders now shows a green check mark on the order from this morning...and it reads "Charged." So whatever glitch it was appears to now have been fixed on mine. Hope yours is, too.
oakteakstore

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

had that little glitch too on an order today.
oakteakstore

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

had that little glitch too on an order today.
jetcreations

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am now having the issue where I am not even notified that the order is placed through eCrater when someone pays through Google Wallet. I can understand it showing up without a green checkmark, but the order DOES NOT even show. I have had this happen where an order goes unnoticed since google wallet did not even notify me and then I get calls and complaints, but luckily for them their payments are authorized but NOT charged. This is ridiculous and has happened 6 times.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetcreations wrote:
I am now having the issue where I am not even notified that the order is placed through eCrater when someone pays through Google Wallet. I can understand it showing up without a green checkmark, but the order DOES NOT even show. I have had this happen where an order goes unnoticed since google wallet did not even notify me and then I get calls and complaints, but luckily for them their payments are authorized but NOT charged. This is ridiculous and has happened 6 times.

This is almost certainly an integration issue between your Google Wallet account and eCRATER.

1) Check your Google Wallet account (Settings -> Integration), particularly where you enter the callback URL. it must be https://www.ecrater.com/google/response-handler.php
Note that begins with https and not with http.

2) make sure that the API Version is set to 2.0, 2.1 or 2.2.

3) Are you using the same Google Wallet account with more than one site ?

4) If you believe that Google Wallet is not notifying you, then check the spam settings on your email client, and or the spam/junk/bulk folder.
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In addition to the good information CosmicRay provided, it's also necessary to select "Email me each time I receive an order, cancellation or other transaction" in the GCO Settings tab under Preferences.

Do you have that checked?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, especially since you know you are having this trouble, check your GCO account DAILY so you don't get " then I get calls and complaints". In the meantime try of course to get it all straightened out.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: