eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

my new store was been suspend.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
beddingsets

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:22 am    Post subject: my new store was been suspend. Reply with quote

before a few year ago, i find Ecrater.com. that's so great. so i register and sell something for my business. during 2 years, i try to do more business for every buyer. i am great, i get more good feedback, but due to some items sold out, i forgot to end the ite, when sold it was no stock, so i get some bad feedback. and after that time, i go to study no time to do it well. just recently, i want to restar my business, so i decided delete old accoun, and open new store.
but recently, i can't be allow to open again.
i have contact with customer service, said, although i delete old account, but always should resolve all the issues. i have explain for long time, no any issues, they are all resolve. but always can't be restar. how should i do? i want to provide proof for customer service, how should i do to find the before issues?
i am honest seller, during Xmas with peak ordering time, but i can't do my business, that's so terrible. how should i do?
is anybody can help me?
before my store is: bedding.ecrater.com
new store is: beddingsets.ecrater.com
i am so sorry for that, i lost good time to do business.
now just hope i can resolve all of the problem to do business for new year 2013. waiting for your helpful.
all kinds.

Wang.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
elpereles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you refund the buyer? I believe it is enough proof show that Paypal transaction to eCrater.

Do you know? Somewhere in the Administration panel is a "Hold" or vacation mode for the store.

Do you know? eCrater erase any bad feedback. If you can proof you did everything correct.

I have some questions and doubts. I'm not defending eCrater, but I believe you aren't explaining all the details. Never read about someone get suspended for bad feedback, ghost store, or multiple store unless you have a new store with the same stuff. Also noted that your last update was in October 12. Do you get back to the site after 2 months? Yeah, as you said "it is a good time to do business", but unless you promote your store or have rare strange items. I believe it will be difficult to see a sale because many buyers find the items by using search engines. It take time to get display in anyone.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If enough buyers complain to eCRATER admin about a store, they will probably suspend you. They will definitely suspend you if you open a store with the same inventory as one you abandoned.

www.bedding.ecrater.com doesn't bring up a store so you must have closed it or else eCRATER did it for you.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of fixing your suspended store you abandoned it and are trying to have another store selling the same stuff which I believe is not allowed as you are trying to get around the suspension.

I would kindly suggest that you delete your store and go elsewhere to sell because until you can understand ecrater rules and what to do to get unsuspended (if that is even possible) they aren't going to let you sell here. We are only sellers here ourselves and can't give you the information that you are asking for and if you can't understand what ecrater is asking for (partly due to your English language skills), then you aren't going to be able to comply with what they are asking.
elpereles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you okay MoonwishesStore?
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moonwishes the original store is no longer here so that is not the problem. However if the seller left a lot of unresolved transactions or didn't notify eCRATER that the problems had been dealt with, eCRATER could be blocking a new store from opening.

Not nice to tell non-English speakers to go elsewhere.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been under the impression that a seller can't get around a suspension by opening a new store if they didn't clear up the problems from the last suspension. As I recall unless this is a different Chinese bed linen seller they tried to open two stores at the same time prior to this and got suspended. Perhaps it was someone else.

Quote:
the original store is no longer here so that is not the problem

From what the OP said it appears it is because of that old store that they are having a problem.
Quote:
just recently, i want to restar my business, so i decided delete old accoun, and open new store.
but recently, i can't be allow to open again.
i have contact with customer service, said, although i delete old account, but always should resolve all the issues.

If a seller can't understand the rules nor the information that ecrater sends them on what to do and from what I can tell that they said ecrater told them they didn't resolve the old issues of the prior suspension, then yes, perhaps they should go elsewhere. Anyone who can't or won't follow the rules should go elsewhere. That is why sellers get suspended until they cooperate. If they don't want to cooperate with rules of any venue then they need to find a new venue. Part of this sellers problems does seem to be the language barrier but that isn't the whole problem. They think they didn't do anything wrong. It doesn't matter whether the old store is around or not. They have apparently been in contact with ecrater and from what I can tell it is an issue with their old store. They don't understand what ecrater told them and now ask for our help. We can't help them. This is between them and ecrater, BUT because they indicate that they didn't have a previous issue while ecrater says they did, then they apparently don't understand the rules here and might be better off elsewhere.

That is all I was meaning, so get off my back. Anyone who can't or won't follow ecrater's rules for whatever reason should go elsewhere, unless they will do what they need to do to sell here. I don't care what language a person speaks, but if they want to sell on an English speaking venue, they should understand English well enough to understand what to do especially if the site owner tells them they did something wrong. That is why I don't seek out Chinese, French or German sites to sell on--I don't have the language ability to do so. The internet is full of opportunites for everyone everywhere to sell things on line and if they can't find a venue they like, they can always build their own website and venue and make their own rules.

I care deeply about the ecrater site and want to see it succeed, but that doesn't mean it is the right fit for every seller
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: