eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My store of 15300+ items is suspended?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
comicscardsandmore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: My store of 15300+ items is suspended? Reply with quote

I was listing some more items tonight and it appears that my store is now suspended - a guess since nothing shows up on 'search' or 'preview' I never received any sort of notification whatsoever. Anyone have any ideas? I have already emailed Ecrater support.
Thanks in advance,
Aaron
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see your items, everything appears normal from here.
AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, love that "Parrakeet Phrases" 45 you've got listed.

"Hiya Beautiful!" "Absolutely Preposterous"

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Boy would that get old fast!
comicscardsandmore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just received an email reply from Ecrater support. I screwed up and unknowingly listed a no-no item. They removed it and re-instated my store. I guess it'll take a little while before my items show up in searches but my store seems to be online (when viewed through 'preview'). Thanks for the reply and thanks to Ecrater support for the fast reply/results and help!
Aaron
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AudioGasoline wrote:
I can see your items, everything appears normal from here.

Yeah, I also checked out your store and, I can see everything just fine so, are you sure you were suspended?
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store is showing fine now.

Since you have obviously been here a while to have racked up 800+ sales and must know the rules, could you share what the no-no was that got you in trouble temporarily?
elpereles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Since you have obviously been here a while to have racked up 800+ sales and must know the rules, could you share what the no-no was that got you in trouble temporarily?

I'm curious too. Are you selling real alien symbiotes, Lightsaber from dead Jedis, Kryptonite, Alien eggs, Two Face's coin, selling Spider-Man 3 DVD with the "Best Movie ever" in the tittle, or CIA/KGB/FBI X-Files? Laughing
comicscardsandmore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently bought out a storage unit and it had all kinds of stuff in it. One of the items was a scope that attaches to a rifle or pistol and I listed it. Gun parts are forbidden and since I normally don't deal with things like these, I wasn't aware of it. My fault. After I sent them an inquiry, within a couple hours, Ecrater support responded and had removed the listing and re-instated my store.
As of this morning, my items are now showing back up in searches so everything seems back to normal.
Aaron
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron, thanks for the reply, so rarely do suspended folks come back and tell what went wrong.
elpereles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for answering.
viewfinders

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did you fare otherwise in the storage unit? I have watched that show on TV and figure you might as well back a three-legged horse as to think you will come out a winner paying the big bucks those characters pay for the contents.
comicscardsandmore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think your chances of finding a rare valuable in a storage locker is slim. In this case, I knew the guy and he was going through a divorce and was liquidating his assets so his wife wouldn't get them. Most of it was nickel and dime stuff but I didn't pay much for it. I probably spent more in gas making several trips back and forth in my car than I paid for stuff in the storage unit. Whether I make any money on it is up to the buyers of Ecrater.
Aaron
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In this case, I knew the guy and he was going through a divorce and was liquidating his assets so his wife wouldn't get them
Grinding my teeth--nothing against you, but boy that makes my skin crawl when I hear statements like that!
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Quote:
In this case, I knew the guy and he was going through a divorce and was liquidating his assets so his wife wouldn't get them
Grinding my teeth--nothing against you, but boy that makes my skin crawl when I hear statements like that!

Me too Moon. Wow, my husband was standing here just now and he over read that statement and was like "wow, what kind of man would do that on purpose just so his wife can't get anything". But hey, she may have been a real monster of a wife though. So, I could actually understand him doing that if she's the type of woman to purposefully try to take everything away from him. There are alot of women like that.

Me and my husband have thought about buying out a storage unit before but, I don't know, there's alot of risk involved because you could end up buying one that's packed full of tubs and it looks like you've hit the jackpot, then you open up all of the tubs and it's nothing but paperwork and photos of the people who owned the unit. You couldn't sell that kind of stuff.

Also, we've seen the Storage Wars show too, and there's no way in heck that we could fork over a few grand for a unit not knowing what was inside. We could only buy one if we got lucky enough to go to an auction where there were only 4 or 5 potential buyers there, and the prices only got up to a few hundred bucks.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"wow, what kind of man would do that on purpose just so his wife can't get anything".
Well creeps like my ex for one thing. The wives in these situations aren't necessarily the bad guys, for sure. Totally off topic, but still makes my skin crawl as when I see statements like that it immediately brings back to mind all that my ex tried to do to me because he was always looking for a way to get free money or at least not have to hand any over.

I would be really leary of those storage lockers as well, because you might find some really nasty stuff. Just thinking of a renter that moved in bags and bags of clothes into an apartment and they were all filled with roaches. Makes me wonder if they live in those places as well.

It does really say a lot about our country that storage places seem to be such a booming business because we have so much stuff we need to pay for extra places to put it. Silly me I thought for a long time they were just for storing stuff temporarily during a move Embarassed
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: