eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My store suspended..please help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Auni2010

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:07 am    Post subject: My store suspended..please help Reply with quote

Good day.
Can you guys help me how to resolve this problem.?
Already read in this forum and follow the guide - delete the item is suspect cause suspended.
Best regards.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
ourkidstoys

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you think that item was the cause of the suspension then just send the team a message via the usual means. Or just wait a few days and they may notice the fix and reinstate your store.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to contact ecrater and let them know you have fixed to problem. Don't forget to finish setting up your store by filling faqs, terms and about us pages.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check if you are allowed to sell weapon style knives on eCRATER. That might be a problem.
Auni2010

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good day.
Thanks for all your help..I will fix the problem and contact eCrater for re-instated back my store.
Best regards.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Or just wait a few days and they may notice the fix and reinstate your store.

the rules for being reinstated are to inform ecrater when you have fixed the problem and ask to be reinstated. Nothing about waiting a few days and hoping they notice.
ourkidstoys

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Quote:
Or just wait a few days and they may notice the fix and reinstate your store.

the rules for being reinstated are to inform ecrater when you have fixed the problem and ask to be reinstated. Nothing about waiting a few days and hoping they notice.
my mistake
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PurpleButterflyJewlery wrote:
You need to contact ecrater and let them know you have fixed to problem. Don't forget to finish setting up your store by filling faqs, terms and about us pages.

Exactly. By the way, you need to work on your grammar. No offense but, some of the things you are saying both in this forum and on the front page of your store, don't make any sense. You left out words where they need to be and got several words confused as far as there position goes.
Auni2010

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already fix suspected problem and request for re-instated but until now still 'no such product'.
Normally how long eCrater side will re-instated back..?? or still something wrong..??
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Already fix suspected problem and request for re-instated but until now still 'no such product'.
Normally how long eCrater side will re-instated back..?? or still something wrong..??

Ecrater has a very small team of employees and it is now the weekend, so it may actually take a few days for them to check out your store again to be sure all is correct. If there is still a problem, I would assume they will tell you.

Quote:
Exactly. By the way, you need to work on your grammar. No offense but, some of the things you are saying both in this forum and on the front page of your store, don't make any sense. You left out words where they need to be and got several words confused as far as there position goes.

Please find someone to help you with your text on your different pages. I just saw your new 'About us" page and you have written:
Quote:
My store sold baby accessory, electronic gadget, sporting good & etc.
You have the word sold instead of 'we sell'. Sold implies that you used to sell such products in the past (past tense), not that you are now doing it (present tense). Many such errors can be found throughout your store. I can only assume that you made the same type of mistakes in writing your listing descriptions unless you just copy and paste them from a catalog of some sort. If you are doing that, then it also means you are up against a lot of competition all trying to sell the same things with nothing to make one seller stand out above the rest, so you need to do what you can to make your store look good.

I don't know where you live, but it would be worth it to find some one that can help you with your English so your store text reads well.
Auni2010

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good day.
Thanks for your advice.
I try my best to improve the English grammar in my store.
Best regards.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: