eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

About the product listing problem (Suspension)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
oasisstad

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:46 am    Post subject: About the product listing problem (Suspension) Reply with quote

My store has been suspended and I asked ecrater team and got the response as follows :

"Listing items in lots with a different price per item in lots is not allowed. Each item should be listed only once"

If I listed products 3 items as follows:

Nivea cream (2 oz)

Set 3 bottles of Nivea cream (2 oz)

Set 6 bottles of Nivea cream (2 oz)

Are they break the policy ?

Please help me clarify the suggestion from ecrater team. My English is not good. Sometimes it is very hard for me to understand clearly.

Thank you for your help.
Oasisstad
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
elpereles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello oasisstad. It is easy. You create 3 different listings for the same "Nivea Cream 2oz". If you have multiple items of the same you only need to do 1 listing and put how many you have available in the quantity.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If I listed products 3 items as follows:

Nivea cream (2 oz)

Set 3 bottles of Nivea cream (2 oz)

Set 6 bottles of Nivea cream (2 oz)

Are they break the policy ?

YES. Doing that is exactly what is against policy and what ecrater told you.

Quote:
"Listing items in lots with a different price per item in lots is not allowed. Each item should be listed only once"

All you can do with the Nivea cream is have one listing for it and they can buy as many as they want from the one listing if you have your quantity control turned on.

I do not know WHY they have this policy, but they do. When your signed up to sell here, you promised to follow the listing policy and you didn't so you got suspended. Once you fix your listings, ask them to check and see if your listing are correct and can you be unsuspended. If they have further issues with your store they should tell you.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You also state that you accept Western Union as a payment choice. That is is grounds for suspension as well. Perhaps it is a good to go read the terms you accepted by opening a store here. http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php
dehartconnections

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:45 am    Post subject: MY STORE HAS BEEN Suspended Reply with quote

my store of near 500 items has been wrongfully Suspended I have contact eCRATER BUT STILL NO responce back im thinking just mis commucation the last note I got ---
your account is now suspended because false orders have been generated on the account to generate false feedback and sales. This is not allowed on eCRATER and will not be tolerated. Please reply to this email acknowledging that the order 1653688 was falsified.
Sincerely,

Sandy

The eCRATER Team

I have no order # 1653688 has ever been placed --I dont kno what else to do---Terrence
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, just so I know.

To sum it up

Does this mean there is no way to get discounts if the customer is buying a higher quantity. ? via ecrater.
AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to go in after the order and issue a partial refund for the discount. Not the most ideal situation IMO, since when the customer places the order it probably looks like they're getting hosed on postage. I'm sure that some just back out of the order when they see the shipping charge, instead of inquiring about combined shipping.
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: MY STORE HAS BEEN Suspended Reply with quote

dehartconnections wrote:
my store of near 500 items has been wrongfully Suspended I have contact eCRATER BUT STILL NO responce back im thinking just mis commucation the last note I got ---
your account is now suspended because false orders have been generated on the account to generate false feedback and sales. This is not allowed on eCRATER and will not be tolerated. Please reply to this email acknowledging that the order 1653688 was falsified.
Sincerely,

Sandy

The eCRATER Team

I have no order # 1653688 has ever been placed --I dont kno what else to do---Terrence

Not sure about the problem you are referring to but I just visited your shop and it is ON HOLD, not suspended.

Did you put it on hold while working out the issue you describe?

ralph
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: