eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

MY STORE HAS BEEN Suspended
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dehartconnections

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:47 am    Post subject: MY STORE HAS BEEN Suspended Reply with quote

my store of near 500 items has been wrongfully Suspended I have contact eCRATER BUT STILL NO responce back im thinking just mis commucation the last note I got ---
your account is now suspended because false orders have been generated on the account to generate false feedback and sales. This is not allowed on eCRATER and will not be tolerated. Please reply to this email acknowledging that the order 1653688 was falsified.
Sincerely,

Sandy

The eCRATER Team

I have no order # 1653688 has ever been placed --I dont kno what else to do---Terrence
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: MY STORE HAS BEEN Suspended Reply with quote

dehartconnections wrote:
I have no order # 1653688 has ever been placed --I dont kno what else to do

An order with the number 1653688 would have been around July 1-2, 2011. (Order numbers are now more than 2 million.) If that order number does not exist in your admin orders, you could take a screen shot of your orders from around that time, surrounding that order number, and submit to eCrater.
dehartconnections

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could take a screen shot of your orders from around that time? how? it was 1st of July 2011 I join eCRADER didnt get 1st order till mid august 2011
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dehartconnections wrote:
I could take a screen shot of your orders from around that time? how?

I don't know how to take a screenshot on your computer. My computer has a program called Grab for that purpose. I can also "print" to a PDF file to capture a page.

dehartconnections wrote:
ity was 1st f July 2011 I join eCRADER didnt get 1st order till mid august 2011

What is your first order number? Did you try to "test" order when you first joined?
dehartconnections

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:25 am    Post subject: What is your first order number? Reply with quote

What is your first order number? i have a record of all mine #1705663 aug 7 2011
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"false orders have been generated on the account to generate false feedback"

I don't understand that at all.

Caused from trying to order from yourself ?
Did you do a test order.?

weird
AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dehartconnections wrote:
I could take a screen shot of your orders from around that time? how? it was 1st of July 2011 I join eCRADER didnt get 1st order till mid august 2011

If you have a Mac, screenshot is Command+Shift+4 (all at the same time), then draw a box around what you want to capture. For a PC, I think you need an app like FoxandFish described.

I also agree with F&F that it sounds like a test order - maybe Ecrater can give some more details on the order to help nail it down. If the sale was cancelled and deleted with no feedback left, I don't see why they would come after you for it a year and a half later... I know "rules are rules", but it still seems a little excessive. Hopefully they can work with you on this.
elpereles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First time in the forum I read about someone suspended for a "false" sale.
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: MY STORE HAS BEEN Suspended Reply with quote

dehartconnections wrote:
my store of near 500 items has been wrongfully Suspended I have contact eCRATER BUT STILL NO responce back im thinking just mis commucation the last note I got ---
your account is now suspended because false orders have been generated on the account to generate false feedback and sales. This is not allowed on eCRATER and will not be tolerated. Please reply to this email acknowledging that the order 1653688 was falsified.
Sincerely,

Sandy

The eCRATER Team

I have no order # 1653688 has ever been placed --I dont kno what else to do---Terrence

Not sure about the problem you are referring to but I just visited your shop and it is ON HOLD, not suspended.

Did you put it on hold while working out the issue you describe?

ralph
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpereles wrote:
First time in the forum I read about someone suspended for a "false" sale.

Yeah, first time I've heard of someone doing this too. Well, supposedly doing this. Did you ever do a test checkout? If so, if you made it all the way to the payment screen and you actually paid for the items, then that is considered as ordering from yourself.

You can do as many test checkouts as you want, but you have to stop as soon as you reach the area where it asks you for payment.
elpereles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You can do as many test checkouts as you want, but you have to stop as soon as you reach the area where it asks you for payment.

Agree. Some hours ago I was testing for the Matrix changes thanks to the increases.

It just interesting because the seller was accused of make a sales to increase sales number or feedback. I don't know what eCrater saw, but if the system isn't automatic I can understand that they can allow one mistake.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they are back on when I just checked.
dehartconnections

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: THANK GOD MY STORE IS BACK UP & RUNNING Reply with quote

Your store has now been reinstated.
Sincerely,

Sandy

The eCRATER Team

I got this message today yes it was for a trial run over 18 months ago when I 1st join eCRATER i GUESS I delelte the the trial order I dnt even remember it this was a real NIGHTMARE THANK YOU ALL for your comments & support ---Terrence
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: THANK GOD MY STORE IS BACK UP & RUNNING Reply with quote

dehartconnections wrote:
I got this message today yes it was for a trial run over 18 months ago when I 1st join eCRATER i GUESS I delelte the the trial order I dnt even remember it this was a real NIGHTMARE THANK YOU ALL for your comments & support ---Terrence

What I'm wondering is, why are they JUST NOW getting onto you over this? I mean, even if they didn't see it until just now and it's obvious that you only did it one time as a trial run, then why bother getting onto you for it now?
elpereles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand it neither. Anyway if you made a "Trial run" even submit. It will not be reflected as a sale until you pay for the item.

Anyway. My recommendation is always check your store at least every week to see if everything is fine.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: