eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I thought I found it ... but it's not working for me

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shieldcharms

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: I thought I found it ... but it's not working for me Reply with quote

Just tell me outright that I got the wrong place for my items; I can take it, I think Confused I sell small charms, right now about 200 different motifs with a quantity of 1 to 10 of each. Are the following statements correct:

Each time an item is sold, eCrater does not reduce the quantity of that item. The same qty or item is still available for the next buyer?

I use a flat rate for shipping charges - 1 item or 100 - same charge. Not possible with eCrater.

Can customers play joker and repeatedly buy from me and not pay? And I'm forever deleting and inserting items and there is noting I can do to stop that person from buying from me?

I'm an eBay seller who just closed her store there ... looking for a new place to settle down ...
zickit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Each time an item is sold, eCrater does not reduce the quantity of that item. The same qty or item is still available for the next buyer?

TRUE. ecrater.com max quantity will not change when something is sold - It will only prevent them from buying more then you have listed in the quantity.

Quote:
Can customers play joker and repeatedly buy from me and not pay? And I'm forever deleting and inserting items and there is noting I can do to stop that person from buying from me?

They can, I guess. BUT I never think of an item as sold until I got money! Once you get an order without payment - do not delete the item - upload a sold image make that the default. If not payment in 7-10 days remove that image and cancel that order.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
poopsheet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I use a flat rate for shipping charges - 1 item or 100 - same charge. Not possible with eCrater.

True. Although you could request in your listings that buyers wait for an invoice so you can adjust the shipping. Or if they pay with PayPal you can refund the difference.
wnorris

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poopsheet wrote:
Quote:

True. Although you could request in your listings that buyers wait for an invoice so you can adjust the shipping. Or if they pay with PayPal you can refund the difference.

Not true. But the same price in every column of your shipping matrix, except the last "+" column. Then sell everything by weight. No matter how much they order, the shipping price will always be the same.
poopsheet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wnorris wrote:
Not true. But the same price in every column of your shipping matrix, except the last "+" column. Then sell everything by weight. No matter how much they order, the shipping price will always be the same.

Yes! Absolutely, good thinking.
wahm922

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poopsheet wrote:
wnorris wrote:

Yes! Absolutely, good thinking.

Ahh, I see someone has finally figured out a way around this. Good work Wink

Its great to see so many new faces over here with new ideas - I love it!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: