eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google wallet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
koolcatvintage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Google wallet Reply with quote

I am trying to find info on Google Wallet and how to add that to my store as a payment option. Are there any threads explaining how to do this? Thanks. Smile
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the threads explaining that will refer to it as 'Google Checkout' (or GCO) which is the former name. The seller side setup should be identical.
koolcatvintage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I see. I will look into it. Thanks!
Misty4m

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google Walle is a checkout process that you provide on your website to enable your customers to buy from you quickly and securely, using a single username and password. And once they make a purchase, you can use Checkout to charge their credit cards, process their orders, and receive payment in your bank account.

Increase Sales. Users click on ads 10% more when the ad displays the Google Wallet badge.

Protect from fraud. Checkout's fraud protection program protects 98% of your checkout orders on average. When an order is guaranteed, you get paid even if it results in a chargeback.

Low processing fees. You can process transactions for as low as 1.9% + $0.30 per transaction, depending on your monthly sales volume. And there are no monthly, setup or gateway fees.

http://www.ecrater.com/google-checkout.html
hamptontoys

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:07 am    Post subject: google wallet Reply with quote

I now use google wallet. How can I use checkout whenever a buyer pays with a credit card?
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A buyer can check out with a credit card by using either PayPal or Google wallet.
hamptontoys

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Google wallet Reply with quote

Thank you for your quick reply. Would I have to process credit cards too if payment is made with a credit card and not google wallet or Paypal?
cosmicray

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: Google wallet Reply with quote

hamptontoys wrote:
Thank you for your quick reply. Would I have to process credit cards too if payment is made with a credit card and not google wallet or Paypal?

Direct credit card payments (i.e. via a merchant account) are not allowed on eCRATER.
hamptontoys

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:08 am    Post subject: Google wallet Reply with quote

Great. Thanks again.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, get rid of the items you have in your store that display a "sold" image. Ecrater will suspend you for listing items that are not available for sale. Besides, if it's sold and no longer available, then why would you still have that item listed? Nobody can purchase it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: