eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Store suspended for 10 days.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
collectable

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Store suspended for 10 days. Reply with quote

I notice that my store was suspended on 2nd, June. I contact with ecrater, and they write me back that some of my products are not illegal to sell, I think maybe it is because some item which from TV, and movie. So I delete them and write mail to ecrater again, but they never answer againt to me, I already delete all the products maybe is not allowed to sell that I check again and again , I am working hard on this store, and I already tried my best, can anybody help me, or tell me what should I do.

seller: collectable.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is illegal to sell copyrighted or trademarked items without permission from the company. It is also illegal to use their pictures.

Maybe admin is busy. They have a small staff and you sort of have to take your place in the queue.
collectable

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:02 am    Post subject: STORE SUSPEND Reply with quote

Thank you very much!

So I am waiting for the admin, hope they can help me ASAP!
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Other payment to be discussed.

You might want to get rid of that as well as you can not use or try to encourage a non-ecrater approved payment option.

May I suggest that you also find a native English speaker to help with your writing skills. I realize I can't speak, read or write Chinese, but then I also don't try to run a business in China either. Your store looks very unproffesional at this point.
CurrencyCollectorsCorner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Cant Login Admin Reply with quote

Hi guys have a store went through multiple listing suspension-after corrections it was lifted. So by following what I've read as far as making items unique such as X bar of soap Or X bar of soap 12 pieces I believe that is the latest issue. I've made multiples in the heading as well as description to offer discounts is this allowed? eCrater staff are great just busy and my issue may be answered sooner here verses their contact.
viewfinders

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you checked that all your products can be legally imported into the US?
CurrencyCollectorsCorner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:35 am    Post subject: suspension Reply with quote

I have a bunch of cosmetics teas, stuff like that- do have some pocket knives and have sold them on Ebay in the past with no issues- I can only assume and hit the forums to see what the POSSIBLE issue is at this time. But in general no I dont think importing certain items would cause a suspension where I cant even log in Admin. Over the last two weeks I've busted my tail to meet eCraters restrictions on multiple listing and now this I have no idea. What it could be or what they would flag on me that would not allow me correct. Appears to be a punishment if they dont allow correction.
elpereles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check the store close.

Last edited by elpereles on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:48 am; edited 2 times in total
elpereles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please no more. Rolling Eyes

viewfinders, check his/her Terms. It is a copy-paste paraphrase of other sites terms. The interesting part that have a lot of nonsense blablablabla not related to an online store function. Take some paragraphs in Google and you will see.

Quote:
The information provided in this site is as is and as available basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site.

We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.

Visitors may post or submit reviews, comments, suggestions, ideas, questions, feedback or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of spam. You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content.

If you do post or submit content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant us the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.

You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post: that the content is accurate: that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity: and that you will indemnify us for all claims resulting from content you supply.

We have the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. We take no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.

We do make sure that we are as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.

All items purchased from us are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items is passed to you upon our delivery to the carrier.

CurrencyCollectorsCorner, do you understand the terms are copy-paste paraphrase from other site?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I've read as far as making items unique such as X bar of soap Or X bar of soap 12 pieces I believe that is the latest issue. I've made multiples in the heading as well as description to offer discounts is this allowed?

If I am reading your post correctly, then no it is not allowed. You can not offer one of an item and then another listing with 12 of an item. You may only list each item once no matter what quantity you may have. So this is not the way to give discounts. About the only way to give discounts on ecrater is through shipping. Since I can't see your items at this point, I don't know how you are set up for shipping.

Your terms really don't go for your store. It is just a bunch of legal babble. You even say in them that visitors can leave comments, reviews, suggestions, etc. Where did you find that they could do that? It isn't possible. You need to make them personal to your store.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: