eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

new account suspended for no reason

View previous topic :: View next topic  
simonsgeneric

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: new account suspended for no reason Reply with quote

when i found this website i had a hope to create my own page to make sales,beside ebay who charge too much fees .as everybody,i entered the information needed,i linked my paypal and Google checkout accounts,and start listing some items,but after 24 hours,my access to my account was denied,i thought that i forgot the password,so i suggest my password via my e-mail and i received it imidiatly,but problem still the same,i sent many e-mails but with no answers,
i just need somebody to answer my e-mails,i wanna make sure that my personal data are safe,
if my account is cancelled they have to let me know why and how i can resolve the issue if any,
any info can help me on this situation,thank you
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to give them time to respond. they keep a small staff to keep costs low. Usually we can make a guess at what is wrong. But, because you have not filled in ANYTHING besides your listings it is hard to do.
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are selling Mac cosmetics? If so they are very fussy about who is selling their products. You will probably have to prove to eCRATER that you are authorized to sell the items or sales slips that prove your products are genuine Mac.

You may have to wait a bit longer for response from admin as they just installed a new format and are busy working out the bugs.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
if my account is cancelled they have to let me know why

Actually you are supposed to make sure you are doing what you are supposed to and they can suspended you without notice if you aren't following the rules.

You only have a few items listed and we can't see their listing info so don't know what is wrong. I would suggest something more than a 'generic' category as that would mean nothing unless you are listing name brand replica cosmetics under generic--you can't use name brands for selling 'look alike fake' name brand items. My head wonders who pays $32 for a lipstick besides, but that is neither here nor there.

You also have nothing filled in about your store, no logo's, etc. That won't get you suspended but it also won't bring you much in the way of business.
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: new account suspended for no reason Reply with quote

simonsgeneric wrote:
when i found this website i had a hope to create my own page to make sales,beside ebay who charge too much fees .as everybody,i entered the information needed,i linked my paypal and Google checkout accounts,and start listing some items,but after 24 hours,my access to my account was denied,i thought that i forgot the password,so i suggest my password via my e-mail and i received it imidiatly,but problem still the same,i sent many e-mails but with no answers,
i just need somebody to answer my e-mails,i wanna make sure that my personal data are safe,
if my account is cancelled they have to let me know why and how i can resolve the issue if any,
any info can help me on this situation,thank you

You should put your store on hold, until it's built.

You goto ,Edit text, You can fill in all the things you want people to know, and in , terms, telling HOW you do business, like shipping, returns,.
You WANT all that filled in because search engines find it, and your store should be on hold cuz it's not done yet.

Make a nice easily read logo, you make a little picture, I forget the logo size, then another picture for the home page.

Do all that and then take it off of hold, email ecrater to check it, and turn it back on.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: