eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How do I fix this?????

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mattsusedsawparts

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: How do I fix this????? Reply with quote

My items are showing up in Google shopping searches as free shipping. I don't have ANY of my items listed with free shipping. I've had several angry customers over this and I don't know what to do to fix it.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they are showing up as free shipping in google then, you must have them set to free shipping in your ecrater store too. Either fill in your shipping matrix or fill in the fixed shipping rate boxes under each item listing. That's the only way you could have free shipping showing up, is if you failed to enter in a shipping price either in the matrix or in the fixed price shipping field under each listing so, enter in a shipping price and your problem will be fixed.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the feed of your listings is sent to Google Shopping, a shipping amount is required by Google Shopping. Since the USPS calculated shipping is based on the customer's location and/or the method they choose, there is no way to send a calculated shipping amount so eCrater drops back to your shipping matrix. The shipping amount sent will be based on the shipping weight listed for the item and the amount listed in the shipping matrix. If your shipping matrix is not completed, your item will show $0.00 shipping which Google Shopping sees as "Free".

This can also happen if the USPS site is busy when the customer places an order and pays with Google Checkout/Wallet. If an answer is not received from the USPS site in a set time frame then the shipping will be sent from your shipping matrix. Again, if the matrix is blank, they'll be charged $0 shipping.

There is no way to avoid this problem on eCrater using the USPS Calculated shipping without the shipping matrix as a backup.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: