eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Products not showing

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
20RobeSales

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Products not showing Reply with quote

Suddenly none of my products are showing in their categories. It keeps giving me a "There are no items in this category"even though it shows the number of products available.
This problem is only with the categories and products. any other changes or additions i do on the Admin site reflects on the main page.

Whats happening?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store has been suspended. I can tell this by looking at your store since when I click on an item it says "no such product". But, I am a seller just like you so, since I can't view your items either, I can't tell you why you have been suspended. You'll have to go to ecrater.com and click on "contact us" and email ecrater to ask them why you have been suspended.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading the post at the top of this forums tell you what to do. A guess on my part from reading your terms is that you might have some items that aren't in stock. All items in your store have to be available for purchase. There may be other problems.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How do I know the product is available?
Once you have placed an order. 20RobeSales will be in touch with you within 12 hours to confirm your order and availability.

This was on your FAQ page. If an item isn't available, then it shouldn't be up for sale. Also as you claim to be an authroized reseller of these clothes, you will probably have to provide that proof to ecrater as well.

this is what you have on your terms page:

Quote:
How to I place an Order?

How will I know if the product is available?

How do I get it delivered to me?

Since it is your terms page, this is where you whould be answering these questions. Posting them as questions makes it look like you don't know anything about them.

It also appears that you have nonsense titles. Just a number and then a color. How is anyone searching for a blouse or top going to find one as they sure wouldn't be searching for your item numbers? Titles are supposed to tell in a nutshell what you are selling and give as many keywords as possible.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: