eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Happy Happy

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Handbag-Windbag

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Happy Happy Reply with quote

Very Happy

Last edited by Handbag-Windbag on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:19 am; edited 3 times in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess since you have a designer's name and products, you must prove that you have permission to use the name and to sell their items. Contact Ecrater and send proof via their contact button on the main page.
Handbag-Windbag

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Designer Name??? Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Handbag-Windbag on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:19 am; edited 2 times in total
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have taken my Vera Bradley items from my other store Soap-n-Lotion-Shop and moved them here!

You are stating in many ways that you sell Vera Bradley items. Unless you have their permission to do so and the receipts to prove that they are genuine articles, you can get suspended. If you are selling knockoffs of her items it can get you suspended. Your 'play' on the designer name is also taking advantage of her name brand, also not allowed. You must have been flying under the radar for awhile here to not have been caught up to now.
viewfinders

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just because your store name is a play on words, doesn't mean your items are exempt from scrutiny. You state very clearly that you are selling Vera Bradley items. If they are authentic and you have permission to sell them, all you have to do is send proof to eCRATER.

On the other hand if your items are fake you can't sell them on eCRATER no matter how cleverly you try to camouflage the fact.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store was likely suspended because you had SOLD items available for sale. When an item sells, and you are not using Inventory Control, you need to manually hide the item so that no one else can place an order for it.

see here ...
http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?p=266505#266505
Handbag-Windbag

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:33 am    Post subject: Happy Happy Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy [/quote]

Last edited by Handbag-Windbag on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total
cosmicray

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: Why my store was suspended Reply with quote

IWannaVeraBadly wrote:
The "SOLD" item you were talking about had been hidden long ago. The quantity had been wrong, so I manually put in on "hide" months ago.

Several days ago, when I pointed it out, the sold item was visible, and the Buy button was active. I'm unable to see those items now, possibly because the store is still suspended.
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since iwannaverabadly has removed all her posts this thread no longer makes sense. I suggest it be locked.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: