eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Store looks suspeneded, how to find out why ?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spores4u

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Store looks suspeneded, how to find out why ? Reply with quote

Ok, I deleted my last post because I thought I could find the answer.

How do I find out the reason my store was suspended so I can fix the problem and ask for it to be reactivated ? I have messaged the eCRATER team but I have not had a response, I know it is the weekend so will not expect one until Monday at least.

Thanks for any help.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I click on the www below your question, it takes me to a UK store. Are you located in the UK ?

Are you prepared to ship to all 50 US states ?

Answering these is very difficult because the FAQ, About, Contact and Terms are all empty. I can't see your listings because your store is suspended.
elpereles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking the Random Products? Is my imagination or you have 7 identical items? Rolling Eyes

In eCrater isn't allowed duplicates.
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Store looks suspeneded, how to find out why ? Reply with quote

spores4u wrote:
How do I find out the reason my store was suspended so I can fix the problem and ask for it to be reactivated ?

You can find out by reading the first post in this Forum entitled "Please read this topic first!" ... which explains why a store may be suspended and how to fix it.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpereles wrote:
Looking the Random Products? Is my imagination or you have 7 identical items? Rolling Eyes

In eCrater isn't allowed duplicates.

No. They are using the same photo for each product, but the products are all different items. Rest your mouse over top of each item and read the titles when they pop up, they all say something different.

Since all of your terms, about us and contact us pages are blank, I assume there's no way you could have been suspended because of something you said in your terms because you haven't written any terms. So, it has to be the items themself. Maybe ecrater does not allow the selling of mushroom spores? Or maybe it's because the spores come in syringes, which could be considered as a medical type product just because they include syringes, even though the spores are not used for medical purposes.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The eCRATER Terms of Service state:
4.3 Basic requirements
- The sellers must be able to ship throughout the United States.

I think the product being sold is illegal in the United States. After a quick check of several websites, I think it's illegal to grow the product in the US and I think even having the spores is illegal in several states. Therefore, the product can not be sold "throughout the United States".
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SheilaDeesPostcards wrote:
After a quick check of several websites, I think it's illegal to grow the product in the US and I think even having the spores is illegal in several states."

Ok, wait a minute! What kind of mushrooms are you selling? At first glance I thought they were the kind of mushrooms that you eat as food but, you're not trying to sell spores for growing your own "special shrooms" are you? If that's the case, then that's exactly why your store got suspended. Psychadelic shrooms are illegal in the U.S. It's illegal to grow, sell, or have them in your possession here. So that would make sense, since you are required to ship to the U.S. to sell on ecrater, and you can't sell anything that is illegal in the states.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I looked up the term psilocybe. I didn't even think about searching the web for the terms in your titles earlier to see what kind of mushrooms you are selling, but the web says that they are psychadelic shrooms so yeah, that's why you got suspended. They may be legal where you live, but not here. Are you crazy? You're trying to sell these to buyers in a country where the product is considered an illegal drug. Also, you shouldn't waste the time opening any more stores on other websites that are available to Americans because they will suspend you too.
elpereles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearcreekcreations taking out the illegal "Magic Mushroom" issue. The items have same photo and price. Just a little change in title.

Quote:
Store looks suspeneded, how to find out why ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocybe_cubensis Rolling Eyes

PD
The "Suspended Stores" area in the forum. It is becoming one of my favorites in the forum. You have some serious issues or mistakes from sellers that make you learn something new. Also you get a lot of fools that must be eating "Magic Mushroom" breaking eCrater rules and then asking/calling for help or calling themselves victims. This area is Educational with a touch of Comedy. Wink
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way will you get your store reinstated if all you are selling is psychodelics. If you sell other things you can delete the illegal items and then ask to be reinstated but if all you sell is illegal spores or items related to the growing and use of, you had better look elsewhere to sell them.
spores4u

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spores are not illegal, they contain nothing illegal i.e. no regulated substance. They are sold for microscopy purposes so that if found in the wild they can be identified and avoided, many species are identified this way.

If this is the reason then no problem, I will just delete the products but from just a quick search there are sellers in the USA doing this exact thing so I assumed it was not be a restricted item on eCRATER;

http://www.ecrater.com/p/12520739/p-cubensis-cambodia?keywords=cubensis

http://www.ecrater.com/p/12520760/p-cubensis-creeper?keywords=cubensis

http://www.ecrater.com/p/3069204/spore-print-psilocybe-cubensis?keywords=cubensis
elpereles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. If you were suspended because it was illegal. I will not surprise to see this sellers have the same fate.

I told you guys. This area of the forum is Educational with a touch of Comedy. Rolling Eyes
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A very long lasting, smooth, and very spiritual experience with plenty of magic for your microscope.

ROFL Very Happy
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cubensis is now suspended as well.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spores4u wrote:
Spores are not illegal, they contain nothing illegal i.e. no regulated substance. They are sold for microscopy purposes so that if found in the wild they can be identified and avoided, many species are identified this way.

Spores4us, you have to understand that a store may be selling illegal products or in other ways be breaking the rules but they may go undetected for a long time till someone reports them or admin picks them up in a scan. You saw how long cubensis lasted after being brought to attention of either a seller who reported them or admin who sometimes read our posts.

By the way if your spores produce magic mushrooms that is no different then selling marijuana seeds on line.

Moonwishes, who were you quoting?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: