eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

SUSPENDED - YES or NO - HELP
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheCherryStore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: SUSPENDED - YES or NO - HELP Reply with quote

Could you please inform me why my items are not showing up,or whatever i did wrong on my site...That way i can get it corrected or fix what i did wrong..And whatever i did wrong i'm sorry and i will do my best to not let it happen again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THX
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would guess that you need to show ecrater that you are licensed to sell the Jerseys and such. While you are doing that, finish filling out the faqs, terms and about us portions.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you are suspended. At the top of this thread are the instructions on what to do when you are suspended. Probably you will have to prove that you are a licensed reseller of these items. You may also need to put some more clothes on your home page poster girl since she is falling out of the bikini and her bibby is practically showing (haven't got a clue what she has to do with T-shirts). And yes, I am a prude, but I don't see why it takes a near naked woman to sell NFL jerseys!
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
And yes, I am a prude, but I don't see why it takes a near naked woman to sell NFL jerseys!

For one thing, there is nothing wrong with being a prude. I am in my 20's and I too am a prude. For another thing, Moonwishes, they are selling sports Jerseys. Aside from a few butchy lesbian women, most people that buy jerseys are men and well you know, men love to see half naked women so, seeing a half naked girl next to a banner for a sports team would be right up most men's alleys. Sure, she has nothing to do with the team or the jerseys at all but, it's the concept of it. That men buy jerseys and men like half naked women so, it makes sense to pair the two together even if it is considered vulgar to someone like you or me.

I on the other hand, would not be interested in seeing photos of a half naked man in a speedo thong holding a pocket book if I was online shopping for purses so, I still can't understand why men are so visual with things. Maybe that's the reason why we can't understand it, because men are just that, visual with things, and us women are emotional instead.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a prude but find sexy pictures unnecessary for selling sports jerseys. The only people who will see that picture are those who go directly to your store homepage from you advertising your store or such. Anyone finding one of your items via a search will go directly to the item or a list of items.

If you really want to draw in the macho crowd take photos of each jersey modeled by an otherwise naked female.

As for your suspension you probably need to send eCRATER admin proof you are permitted to sell the items and that they are legitimate.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Maybe that's the reason why we can't understand it, because men are just that, visual with things, and us women are emotional instead.

Yep, men and women are different!

Whether we like that 'babe' or not, I wonder if she is a little too bare for the regular store categories and that they need to replace her or assign their store to the over 18 bracket or whatever it is called. I suspect when a store is suspended that sometimes it is more than one reason.
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moonwishes, the nudity thing is no nips or ass. She's not exposing either.
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the shoes that make it that way. Laughing
thecheapskirt

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe its your horrible feedback.
http://thecherrystore.ecrater.com/view-feedback.php?storeid=267380
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecheapskirt wrote:
Maybe its your horrible feedback.
http://thecherrystore.ecrater.com/view-feedback.php?storeid=267380

That would do it.
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is that "-" neg 100%

it could be taken as 100% all the time.

Maybe they should switch that to a 1% not , neg 100

So some store has an excellent rating of-100%

another one has an excellent rating of 100%

or maybe change the color and make it a 1

had me fooled enough to have to figure it out what was going on for another store someplace. with -100%
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1% not would mean 99% were positive. That wouldn't be very accurate. The OP had 2 negs for non delivery/no contact and 8 other transactions with no feedback. Transactions that don't leave feedback don't count in the % configuration. If they had given feedback they would have been considered in the calculation.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, two non payments for something that was obviously an expensive item (I buy T-shirts at yard sales so paying more than a quarter makes things pricey to me). I suspect the buyers complained directly to ecrater who shut them down. As I said many reasons a store can get shut down.

Quote:
Moonwishes, the nudity thing is no nips or ass. She's not exposing either.

Maggie, since I have never read the rules on that part of selling, I didn't know what qualified or not, all I know is I don't sell that stuff so I didn't need to know.
ejewelry168

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: SUSPENDED - YES or NO - HELP Reply with quote

ejewelry168 wrote:
Could you please inform me why my items are not showing up,or whatever i did wrong on my site...That way i can get it corrected or fix what i did wrong..And whatever i did wrong i'm sorry and i will do my best to not let it hajavascript:emoticon('Rolling Eyes')ppen again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THX

Email:honglisa679@yahoo.com
elpereles

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your items look from a catalog store. Are you a drop shipper?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: