eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Can't login my account

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mylife8888

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Can't login my account Reply with quote

Why I can't sign in through my account ?
I'd like some explanation on what's going on with you.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why but, your store is suspended. Contact ecrater directly. We are just sellers like you here in this forum and can't answer that question for you.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After looking at your home page, I suspect that ecrater will be wanting proof that you are a legitimate reseller of these goods and will expect to see copies of your invoices.

Also today there was a problem with some sellers signing on today, that is fixed now.
elpereles

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Another one writing in the forum using "you". It looks the one that need to explain things here to eCrater is you.

In eCrater, they don't suspend people for retaliation like other sites. So the problem is you. Wink
cosmicray

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do suspended stores prevent a seller from logging in to the admin screen ? If so, that is something I was never aware of.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cosmicray wrote:
Do suspended stores prevent a seller from logging in to the admin screen ? If so, that is something I was never aware of.

I'm not sure but, I have heard several sellers with suspended stores say that they can't log in to their admins. But then again, I also saw something in the ecrater FAQs that says if you are suspended you can still continue to list products but, those products will not show up in the marketplace and will not be veiwable in your custom store until your store has been reinstated. So, if you can still create listings while suspended, you'd have to be able to log in.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a glitch that day but seemed to only effect newby's. I didn't see any of the regular posters having problems logging in. But that is over now.

Quote:

When I see these kind of comments anymore it just tells me of yet another would be seller that thinks they have a divine right to sell and do whatever they want on ecrater, maybe since it is free, I don't know. Same with those that act as if they are losing thousands of dollars each day while being suspended and then you see that they have 12 items listed. Laughter does good like a medicine and I need my daily medicine LOL Very Happy
AudioGasoline

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearcreekcreations wrote:
I'm not sure but, I have heard several sellers with suspended stores say that they can't log in to their admins. But then again, I also saw something in the ecrater FAQs that says if you are suspended you can still continue to list products but, those products will not show up in the marketplace and will not be veiwable in your custom store until your store has been reinstated. So, if you can still create listings while suspended, you'd have to be able to log in.

I thought this changed in the recent update. From the FAQ:

"Why can I not log in to my store?
If you cannot log in to your store even with the correct password and username entered please see the following:
A) You have not activated your store. If you have just created your eCRATER account, you must activate it before you can log in.
B) Your account has become suspended and you must email eCRATER Support for more information."

But it says the same thing for logging in to the forums, so I'm not sure how it's working now.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With some of the new changes in May the suspension rules changed as well. I'm not sure what all they are since I have no intention of getting suspended. I've lived my life trying to follow the rules Very Happy

But if someone still can't get signed on then they should contact ecrater.
AnaBearsAttic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:15 am    Post subject: Store suspended Reply with quote

How do you know if a store is suspended? I can't log in - does that mean my store, Heart Matters, is suspended? It's the same as it has been for years - puzzled!
elpereles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see your store open and a negative feedback you received years ago.
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annabear I see your store also. If you hadn't been there in a while did you try to sign in via the admin sign in page or the eCRATER home page? Or maybe you've skipped a letter in your store name or password.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see that you logged in in October of this year. Have you been logging in regularly? With no sales for 6 years from the looks of it, it doesn't seem like it. But you might have gotten your PW wrong.

While you didn't ask, you have a very small store inventory and if you plan on building up your store at this point, you might want to retake your photos since all of them seem fuzzy or washed out. A couple of good photos really help sell product. It is always better to fix problems early than thinking you will go back to it later.
elpereles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe AnaBearsAttic lost the best years to try an eCrater store or any "Alternative" site.

Today I look to the past and seriously I spend a lot of time doing other stuff in Internet. It was other hobby nothing related to collectibles or sales. But the time I spend in that other hobby just past like a fever. Because it was for fun I only receive back funny moments and know other people. Laughing

If I just look more seriously in that time eCrater. I maybe had 2 or more times the sales I made here. Now with the "Google Galactic Empire" rules things are different.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: