eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Vintage Collectibles~Pyrex, Fire King, Postcards, Jewelry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thriftygalcollectibles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Vintage Collectibles~Pyrex, Fire King, Postcards, Jewelry Reply with quote

Hi Welcome to my new store. Adding items regularly. Fire-King, Pyrex, costume jewelry, Postcards and other unique items. Affordable prices. Check it out:

www.thriftygalcollectibles.ecrater.com

Thanks for looking! Very Happy
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thriftygalcollectibles

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello from thriftygal! I've been busy adding some new items to the store. My most recent additions, Viking Glass emerald green flower frog vase, Oxford Hall bakelite handle knives, two Victorian era embossed holiday postcards, and souvenir folder postcards from Hollywood Ca and Niagra Falls NY. Oh, and Pyrex primary color bowls. I always have lots of Pyrex to sell Exclamation

Hope you come by for a look see!
www.thriftygalcollectibles.ecrater.com Very Happy
thriftygalcollectibles

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello All! I finally added my 100th item to the store recently. The Kings Crown Thumb Print Compote. Fabulous! Some recent additions, Yellow Depression glass bowl, Georges Briard gold design plate,Pyrex Crazy Daisy Frig dishs. The ceramic black bulldog is quite the looker! Enjoy!

thriftygalcollectibles
thriftygalcollectibles

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings from Thriftygal! I have added a few interesting things recently. Check out the set of 4 ceramic bird ornaments! Very cute! Some deocrative collectibles as well, Davenport Pottery Toby Fillpot plate, Oriental lake scene plate, lots of misc Longaberger liners and Fire King Gay Fad bowl. Check me out on FB too! Thanks for looking! Very Happy
thriftygalcollectibles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:06 pm    Post subject: Postcards Reply with quote

Adding postcards to my Ecrater store. City views, real postcards, and lots more to list! Check it out! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: