eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Just wanna say hello

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coolbeermart

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Just wanna say hello Reply with quote

Hi ecraters,

I just want to say hello.

I am also very confused about everything around here, I opened a webstore and it seems like everything is upside down, can anyone just look at it and let me know how can I improve it.

I started with jewelry but I am will be selling electronics and clothes too.
So can I add clothes and other stuff to the same store or what?

Thanks in advance.[/list]
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome, you are selling high end jewelry. I look at all 3 rings, and you state the are estate finds but have them marked as new. You also use the term "Tiffany", are the really Tiffany? If so, is there some way to prove that?

You can sell whatever you want, as long as you follow eCraters terms. If you are going to have tons of items it might be easier to have different stores for like items.

However if I wanted to buy a ring from you, I would at least like to see everything filled in, like terms, faqs, contact and such. I am also not sure of your store name, if you were looking for high quality rings would you buy from a shop named "coolbeermart"? Maybe they will if they fall in love with a product.

I do hope you have many sells. The rings are beautiful.
coolbeermart

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply.

So ok, I will change my store name to something decent.

Regarding the ring, I buy from genuine supplier. If customer not happy then money will be refunded.

So regarding different stuff to sell your advice is to have different store.

Is it possible to have different stores with single email id?
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I don't know about the opening other stores with the single id. I only have the one, but I am sure others will speak up sometime soon. It just seems like when there is huge variations in weight, shipping becomes a problem. But I have never had to deal with that so I can't help.

If the rings are used that is what you should mark them.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome?

I agree with Sammy. You can't sell Tiffany jewelry from a beer mart. No one would believe it was authentic or not hot.

Something that makes me suspicious of your claims is that you are using very professional photos, polished descriptions however brief they may be and sound like you are quoting a Tiffany catalogue or a drop shipper's language. I would want a certificate of authenticity and provenance for those rings.

If you add on technology products and clothing I don't think they will sell from a cold beer mart either. Selling on line is a business and maybe you use coolbeermart as your tag on FaceBook and if you were selling baseball cards or StarTrek memorabilia it would work, but for diamond jewelry, technology and clothing other than rock band tee shirts, it just won't work.
coolbeermart

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

So you saying that we cannot use drop shipping on ecrater?
Well I have tie up with this supplier and sends me all these professional photos.

Regarding the name I will change it, by the way my name is kulbir and I kind of twist it to coolbeer and added mart so coolbeermart.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is from the terms page under 4.5 What is not allowed to post?
- Items made from wild or exotic animal skins (even if farm raised) and taxidermy items of wild or exotic animals
- Items from drop ship service networks
- Mod chips, mod chips accessories or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection
- Illegal drugs and drug accessories

But it would be best if you asked eCrater if what you are selling is ok.

And this is just part of the list. If you have not read the terms here is a link:
http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you create more than one store, you will need to use a different email address for each one when you sign up but, after you sign up you can change the email addresses to all be the same in every store. Also, it costs a fee to change your store name.

I don't see any products in your store. Are you abandoning your store?
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coolbeer had 3 rings listed when he first posted.

Coolbeer if you are still around I suggest you investigate the drop shipper offering the Tiffany rings. I doubt very much if Tiffany is offering these rings to the drop shipper. They would be very careful who sells their jewelry since there are so many counterfeit Tiffanys on the market. If they are advertising these as from estates....well Tiffany diamond rings aren't so common that there are a ton of them on the used/estate market.

As for using drop-shippers, they used to be allowed but that may have changed since they are now mentioned in the not allowed list. You would have to get a definitive answer from eCRATER admin.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: