eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello,Networking from the Big Valley California !
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
taylormade4u

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:06 am    Post subject: Welcome and Good luck Reply with quote

Nice store! Welcome and Good luck!!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Itsmygaragesales

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Hi, thank you for your concern. Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:
Welcome to eCRATER. Your store is well set up.

Please check with eCRATER admin about listing reloaders, and bullet making tools, etc. Guns and ammo are not allowed to be sold on this site. I would think your items would fall into the ammo category.

Hi, thank you for your concern. I have sent a message to admin with eCrater. I know this could be a fine line, but I hope my listings will be ok with ecrater, I list no gun parts ammo or firearms of any kind. Sorry if my listings offended you.
Thanks again for your feedback.
Fred...

Last edited by Itsmygaragesales on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Itsmygaragesales

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: Welcome and Good luck Reply with quote

taylormade4u wrote:
Nice store! Welcome and Good luck!!

Thank you for the welcome and kind words. Very nice site and your greeting cards are very unique!

Fred...
Itsmygaragesales

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:50 am    Post subject: GW Closing! Reply with quote

SammysSupplies wrote:
if the "Then What" is about GW closing, eCrater is looking at other payment choices at this time. When they choose a replacement they will let us know.

Thanks for the reply!
Fred...
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi, thank you for your concern. Reply with quote

Itsmygaragesales wrote:

Please check with eCRATER admin about listing reloaders, and bullet making tools, etc. Guns and ammo are not allowed to be sold on this site. I would think your items would fall into the ammo category.

Hi, thank you for your concern. I have sent a message to admin with eCrater. I know this could be a fine line, but I hope my listings will be ok with ecrater, I list no gun parts ammo or firearms of any kind. Sorry if my listings offended you.
Fred...

You didn't offend me. Just giving you a heads up lest you wake up one day and find your store suspended. I don't know the answer.
Itsmygaragesales

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi, thank you for your concern. Reply with quote

Itsmygaragesales wrote:

Fred...

You didn't offend me. Just giving you a heads up lest you wake up one day and find your store suspended. I don't know the answer.

I always read the terms when I list on a new sites. If my store is suspended it would be a judgement call of the owner. I believe that I am not going against the terms ecrater has listed. But I will respect any judgement call by the owner and go else where. There are a lot of sites here that are not following the terms even close when it comes to the firearm items. Take a look for yourself. And if it is not stopped it will get worse. Again thank You!
Fred...
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude I know you where talking to Nick.

I mean just look at this,

http://itsmygaragesales.ecrater.com/p/17923526/vintage-sterling-silver-theda-saint

how do you load that thing.

(talk to ecrater) is my only best advice. I don't know about that type of merchandise.
Itsmygaragesales

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A-Better-Way wrote:
Dude I know you where talking to Nick.

I mean just look at this,

http://itsmygaragesales.ecrater.com/p/17923526/vintage-sterling-silver-theda-saint

how do you load that thing.

(talk to ecrater) is my only best advice. I don't know about that type of merchandise.
Hey you are killing me LoL. Yes I have sent a message to ecrater checking. Anyhow you are not doing bad at your store. Looks good! Some nice vintage tools you have listed. Need to get my tool Category going.
Fred..
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am just listing things that I know I will never use. Some is much too good for a garage sale, others are things that my mom acquired. But years have gone by and rather than them sitting around without people using them isn't logical.

What I really like about ecrater is, you can have seller protection in that you can make big pictures so people can see what it is. The other place they charge for a big picture, but in the same breath then they slap you up for things "not as described".

Also here naming your own categories and being able to hide things and un-hide things. That other place they ask a questions just because you want to un-list it like some crime or something.

I don't know but here you can build on things, but sales are tough-er though.

it's a fun challenge rather than some overlord punishment system.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi, thank you for your concern. Reply with quote

Itsmygaragesales wrote:

I always read the terms when I list on a new sites. If my store is suspended it would be a judgement call of the owner. I believe that I am not going against the terms ecrater has listed. But I will respect any judgement call by the owner and go else where. There are a lot of sites here that are not following the terms even close when it comes to the firearm items. Take a look for yourself. And if it is not stopped it will get worse. Again thank You!
Fred...

Fred although the admin does monitor the site, it also depends on sellers monitoring the site. You are welcome to send the urls of stores not in compliance to the admin using the contact link.
Itsmygaragesales

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi, thank you for your concern. Reply with quote

MaggietheCatsMeows wrote:
Itsmygaragesales wrote:

Fred...

Fred although the admin does monitor the site, it also depends on sellers monitoring the site. You are welcome to send the urls of stores not in compliance to the admin using the contact link.
You know I do not like the ratting out of others. I had to do a lot of this kind of work for a living. It is not hard to fine the items just go to the right category.

Wow nice site you have going on, very nice. My wife loves it. I may have made a mistake showing it to her.
Fred...
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi, thank you for your concern. Reply with quote

Itsmygaragesales wrote:
You know I do not like the ratting out of others. I had to do a lot of this kind of work for a living. It is not hard to fine the items just go to the right category.

Fred...

Think of it this way Fred: If the house across the street was a meth lab would you call the police or wait for it to blow up and perhaps kill neighbors walking by?

Reporting a store breaking the rules could mean the difference between the whole site being closed by the authorities and allowing admin to take action on the one store.
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meth lab, lol oh man..........................pretty drastic there.
Itsmygaragesales

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A-Better-Way wrote:
meth lab, lol oh man..........................pretty drastic there.
You Guys are Killing me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: