eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Grand Re-opening of Lotus Petals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lotus-petals

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Grand Re-opening of Lotus Petals Reply with quote

Hello, I took over the Lotus Petals store quite some time ago. There was no inventory included with the store, I got just the store for free because the person that gave it to me already had some feedback and didn't want to delete the store and let the feedbacks go to waste. It was originally a toy store and since I didn't get any inventory with the store I deleted all of the listings so, it's just been sitting empty for several months and I finally decided to reopen the store again also as a toy store since I have a ton of toys.

I own 3 other stores on ecrater and I visit this forum every day. Can you guess who I am? Just look at the layout of my store home page and it should be a dead giveaway.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Tiger. Didn't recognize you from the home page but your about page gives you away.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you believe I look at the "about" page and didn't really see anything past, "We are a family run business", but I was thinking it was tigercreek. I am blaming the heat for my lack of focus. Hope you do well here as well.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, am I that obvious? I guess I am since I have all of my stores worded the same way and the only thing that changes from store to store is the name, banner, and home photo.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:
Welcome Tiger. Didn't recognize you from the home page but your about page gives you away.

Oh yeah, it has the name Tiger Creek in it doesn't it? Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: