eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

The Album the U.S. Government Doesn't Want You to Hear!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toxichighway

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: The Album the U.S. Government Doesn't Want You to Hear! Reply with quote

Hey fellow eCraterers!

I went against common sense and opted to start a record label! The decision actually came as a means to release my own projects, but ironically enough our first release isn't one of mine: It's hardcore punk band Leadsucker's debut album, "Burn".

"Burn" is an album that rips through American ideals and politics with an almost surgical precision, making its points quickly and furiously throughout its 25 minute run time. While you probably won't agree with everything mentioned in the disc's 30 tracks, the band's straightforward approach and surprisingly poignant, raw lyrics have nonetheless earned them a strong fan base...this is punk you can feel. And in this age of manufactured musical acts churning out uninspired album after uninspired album, when's the last time you've been able to say that about music?

So check it out at our eCrater store, where you can purchase "Burn" for just $8 (shipping included to anywhere in the U.S.):
http://toxichighway.ecrater.com

Also, I'm not sure eCrater's stance on outside posts, so I'll just say if you want to preview the album, you can stream it in its entirety at either Bandcamp or Reverbnation. Thank you all very much, and if you have any questions or concerns please let me know!

Sincerely,

Aaron Tom
Toxic Highway Recordings
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: