eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How do sellers leave feedback?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gold-River-Emporium

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:26 am    Post subject: How do sellers leave feedback? Reply with quote

Confused My customer is trying to leave me positive feedback.
She paid through PayPal and the item was shipped. The Google Search says that either eCrater or PayPal send s the buyer a link to leave feedback.
However, she says there was no link sent to her email.

It has to be an eCrater issue, because it's eCrater feedback, right? I don't think eCrater has a customer assistance or live help.

There are many sellers whose buyers leave feedback. But my sellers say they can't figure out the procedure to leave me eCrater feedback.
Can anyone ( a seller) tell me how a customer laves feedback?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the buyer places an order, ecrater sends them 2 emails. An order confirmation email, and a 2nd email that says "Rate buyer such and such". They have to open that email and inside they'll have a link to click on to go directly to your store & leave you feedback. If your buyer doesn't have it, then that email either got sent to her spam folder and she hasn't realized it yet, or maybe she accidentally deleted it.

If she deleted it and it's not still in her trash folder, there's no way to get it back and no way for her to leave feedback.

I'm surprised you got any buyers at all considering you have no description on your store front page and none of your pages are filled out (about us, contact us, terms, FAQs). Buyers need to know how you operate your business. That is crucial information and most buyers aside from the one you just got, will not shop with you unless you have that info filled out. Stores that don't fill in those pages look like they have no intentions of actually operating an online "business" but instead, operating a temporary online yard sale.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was under that the buyer gets 2 rate the seller emails. The first right away and the second 2 or 3 weeks later. You can get help by going to the main eCrater page and down in the right hand you can find the contact info. They are very good about helping. But I think your buyer has to find the email, there is no other way.

Last edited by SammysSupplies on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that buyers get two feedback emails. One on the day of purchase and one several weeks later. If they don't bother with it, they lose the chance to leave feedback.

FYI: you might want to double check that your 'tweety bird' pendant was made by a company that was licensed to reproduce them. You can not sell pirated goods on this site which is what this looks like. You might want to take it down while you check as otherwise you might get suspended.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldRiver you need to edit your title. You are asking how sellers leave feedback. Sellers do not leave feedback on eCRATER.
randomshobbyandgames

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a customer from overseas leave me negative feedback because it had been a week since the purchase and they had not received it yet. I shipped it in a very timely manner, and it doesnt seem that there is any way to rebutt or remove that comment. Of course they havent gotten the package yet, they are thousands of miles away.....whew...
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can contact eCRATER regarding the negative feedback. You will need to explain the reason you think the feedback is in error and may need to show proof of when the item was shipped. Information on how to do this is located in the FAQ about feedback.
Solutions to Common Questions - FEEDBACK
http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=2291
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh, the last negative you got was posted on June 28 for them not receiving anything yet. Is that the one you are talking about or has ecrater fixed it for you? If the negative you are talking about is that June one, has the customer gotten their package yet? Any proof so you can show ecrater? In the future you might want to be more timely about these matters, but then maybe like I said the one you were talking about has been taken down.
randomshobbyandgames

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That helps. It is just that we are at the whim of our clients. If someone wanted they could leave negative feedback even if everything was perfect. I know I took a while to try to take care of it, but this is just a small time hobby for me. I will contact them. Thanks
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If someone wanted they could leave negative feedback even if everything was perfect.

That is an extremely rare occurrence. Whether a small part time hobby seller or one that it is their family's living, our customers always deserve prompt courteous service, receiving what they are promised and receiving it in good time. At times some sellers have had a someone go off and leave poor feedback for no apparent reason, usually ecrater is happy to take care of it, but I don't know how willing they would be is the seller has a habit of late shipping, canceled orders, and no delivery confirmation to prove when something was shipped and when it was received. But there is no harm in trying. If you have delivery confirmation on this order it will help.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: